Hot Toys Darth Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reviving this thread as iam looking for a vader to my new to be created Srar Wars collection.
Unsure which version to get, i think ESB or R1 are my slught favourites.
Beginners question: Does any Vader come with a light up lightsaber?

Reviving this thread as iam looking for a vader to my new to be created Srar Wars collection.
ESB all the way. The saber definitely lights up on that one, not sure about the RO Vader.

R1 is my favorite by far. I had both but something looked wrong on the ESB Vader, helmet and body proportions were unbalanced to me. Lots of comparison videos on youtube to judge for yourself.

That being said, the R1 does not have a light-up saber. I’ve never tried installing one on my other figs, but I’ve heard that Vader saber arms are particularly difficult to attach.

F614F389-4000-441B-92BC-A17F18C439C3.jpeg
81EB5DB5-88A5-4220-8E72-91583E69D014.jpeg

I'd recommend the Vader+Tarkin two pack (since you are growing your collection?) or RO Vader.

Nah dont need the two pack. There is only so much space and i need to collect star wars figures among 10 movies and a few series already while Tarkin is important he is not on my list right now.

I think i will look for 40th anniversary version of vader

Back