Hot Toys Dark Knight Re release

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Agreed. Unfortunately, I've seen the custom get shredded by paint apps that shouldn't be anywhere near that sculpt.

you mean Adam's Bruce Wayne head sculpt right? If so. I own that piece, and made the paint job by myself, and my conclusion is the head sculpt if far more accurate than Hot Toys 2011 Bruce Wayne. The why the paint job of Adam's Bruce Wayne head sculpt never looks so "realistic" as hot toys head sculpt is because Adam's head sculpt lacks on skin texture likeness. i.e. the head sculp made by adam have flat skin texture and whereas Hot Toys head sculpt has pores on the skin.

you mean Adam's Bruce Wayne head sculpt right? If so. I own that piece, and made the paint job by myself, and my conclusion is the head sculpt if far more accurate than Hot Toys 2011 Bruce Wayne. The why the paint job of Adam's Bruce Wayne head sculpt never looks so "realistic" as hot toys head sculpt is because Adam's head sculpt lacks on skin texture likeness. i.e. the head sculp made by adam have flat skin texture and whereas Hot Toys head sculpt has pores on the skin.

Yeah, I was referring to Adams sculpt. There is no doubt it's the better sculpt. I didn't know it had flat skin texture though. Honestly, with some of the paint jobs I've seen on it, the smoothness doesn't seem to hurt it. I was just saying that I've seen more crappy paint jobs on that sculpt than good ones. A bad paint app on that sculpt make him look like a neanderthal. But a great one and you have Bale in hand. That's all custom sculpt though. They live and die by the paint.

Back