1/6 [Hot Toys] Daredevil: The Punisher

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Modified mine a bit, pretty happy with how he turned out.

I shaved down the sides of his torso so his arms lay closer to his sides. Also padded his crotch area a bit. Repainted the skull whiter and more finished. Added various pouches, a belt, holster and a bunch of guns, all of which I got as accurate as I could.
6ecb8b158ced76c076ba510021bb656f.jpg
That looks fantastic. Could you please share some detail which belt, pouches and leg holster you used? If you could even share some links where I could purchase those it would be very much appreciated!

A couple questions. Are SSC waitlisters still converting for this figure and do you think we'll see a release from the Punisher series?

Modified mine a bit, pretty happy with how he turned out.

I shaved down the sides of his torso so his arms lay closer to his sides. Also padded his crotch area a bit. Repainted the skull whiter and more finished. Added various pouches, a belt, holster and a bunch of guns, all of which I got as accurate as I could.
6ecb8b158ced76c076ba510021bb656f.jpg

The long sleeve shirt on this figure is a MUST...why didn't HT realize it?

I'm just going to pull the long sleeve tee off of my HT Barney Ross when my Punisher arrives next week. Barney's not on display anyway right now. Plus it has the zipper down the middle which looks pretty cool too.

Changed mine up a bit since my last post. Even tho I was happy with the initial take I got, I tried to get a more screen accurate look this time around. Found an accurate military style jumper, accurate, from what I can tell, combat pants, and I tweaked the belt and holster a bit. Not sure on the specifics on the pouches and holsters as I went through a couple. Now I just hope somebody offers a new sculpt with his hair down.
8db17bb1f983cb5468ac30b4ae926996.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking great. Shaving down the sides of the body is a must. Pants look good. That’s what I love about a pun fig: you can deck him out however you want and the look will likely fit.

My BBTS replacement was supposed to show up last Saturday. Received a delivery notification but it never showed up! [emoji34]

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Changed mine up a bit since my last post. Even tho I was happy with the initial take I got, I tried to get a more screen accurate look this time around. Found an accurate military style jumper, accurate, from what I can tell, combat pants, and I tweaked the belt and holster a bit. Not sure on the specifics on the pouches and holsters as I went through a couple. Now I just hope somebody offers a new sculpt with his hair down.
8db17bb1f983cb5468ac30b4ae926996.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Looks great. Do you have a link for the belt, holster and pouches?

Wow, that's probably the first time I've seen custom rooted hair that doesn't suck. Nicely done!

All the ones with Thor and Heath Ledger Joker are all awful... :slap

Personally I disagree with about everything in that statement.

I've seen bad Thors and Jokers but like anything else, when something is done right its done right. Jacob, Oweb and night have proved they can make hair look amazing with those characters.

And this guy has good work, but this one is ultra silly, dopy and awkward. It looks like a 6 year old asian boy's haircut. he did a good job as he always does... but it just proves that some hair styles don't translate this way

Personally I disagree with about everything in that statement.

I've seen bad Thors and Jokers but like anything else, when something is done right its done right. Jacob, Oweb and night have proved they can make hair look amazing with those characters.

And this guy has good work, but this one is ultra silly, dopy and awkward. It looks like a 6 year old asian boy's haircut. he did a good job as he always does... but it just proves that some hair styles don't translate this way

I see where you're coming from...but his hair does look like that on the TV show. I dunno, maybe it just looks good to me because I've seen so many bad ones on Thor and Joker.

However I did see one the other day on Instagram that someone did with a helmeted Star-Lord that looked really, really good. Granted it wasn't movie accurate to Chris Pratt, but the hair did look really dope! Wish I saved the photo so I could share.

Back