1/6 [Hot Toys] Daredevil: The Punisher

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Our latest review of the Punisher, some odd corners cut on this one stand wise. Also we will be iving away our Madskull Punisher away as a prize very soon to say thankyou for the passing 2k subs.

Ir's a big back and forth with me, most of the images I've seen from his solo series have him sans coat, even if he was wearing the vest. Makes me wonder if they're gonna release another down the road.

Nice ! IMG_5267.JPG

I wonder if anyone plans on doing some customization where he wears a long sleeve Black shirt under the vest?...
punisherphoto.jpg
The-Punisher-004.jpg

Great thing about this figure and particular character you can easily buy that black under shirt from another company and whatever tactical stuff you desire.

Looks like the hair uptop will be quite a bit shorter in the series, no trench either. Just a heads up for those of you that were wondering what he'll look like throughout the series. (Of course he could wear the trench later on) Looks like it's gonna be great! :yess: can't wait for ------- 2017! :lol

Seeing that trailer makes me really want this figure now. Who knows if hot toys will revisit him again and if they did who knows how long or whether it be in the form of an exclusive.

Damn. Now that is how you make a bad-ass trailer for something. And you couldn't pick a more bad-ass song than One. My only fear is that, by forcing the series to go for 10+ episodes, we'll have lulls that detract from how great this really could be.

Last edited:
10 is the sweet spot, I think. The Defenders (not that I particularly wanted to see more) was too short.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Looks like the hair uptop will be quite a bit shorter in the series, no trench either. Just a heads up for those of you that were wondering what he'll look like throughout the series. (Of course he could wear the trench later on) Looks like it's gonna be great! :yess: can't wait for ------- 2017! :lol

Ooooooh yeah! :rock

One in the trailer was totally cool.

But it makes me think they might do another version so im a little trepidatious about getting this.

Back