1/6 [Hot Toys] Daredevil: The Punisher

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
21248644_1912447465688562_2876488971549382424_o.jpg

Awesome!!!

I'd love a version from his solo series! More Netflix characters in general and I know that in the US and Europe for the most part, we love this figure but how has the reception been for Matt and Frank figs been in Asia?

Sweet pic!! I'd love to see more pics giving us fun crossovers that we likely will never see.

Also, this makes makes we wish I had picked up Ghost Rifer and Blade years ago- I think they would look awesome with Dr. Strange!

Maybe I dreamt it, but I feel like I remember Blade being in discussion for a remake of some kind. I thought the idea was for a series.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe I dreamt it, but I feel like I remember Blade being in discussion for a remake of some kind. I thought the idea was for a series.

There was a series on Spike TV about a decade ago. And Snipes wanted to be brought back more recently, but I don't think anyone at Marvel took that very seriously.

That's why it felt like some sort of dream; it was ten years ago. Lol

I really liked Snipes as Blade, shame he probably won't be back. Was the series any good?

I never bothered watching, but Outlaw Vern liked it, fwiw:

https://outlawvern.com/2006/08/13/hard-luck-and-the-blade-the-series/

I’m not much of a TV watcher and don’t write about TV shows much. But this one has me addicted. I didn’t expect that a BLADE tv show would work this well. So you know what, **** anybody who has to compare this to BUFFY THE VAMPIRE, DARK SHADOWS, DRACULA COPS, or whatever other vampire shows. Of course it’s not like that show, it’s ****ing BLADE. If you like the character Blade, you will probaly like this show.

Back when daredevil season 1 came out I read somewhere the game plan was to make a bunch of these solo shows talking about doing the punisher series and it mentioned possibly blade and ghost rider on netfix. I'm guessing plans changed since they added ghost rider to AOS? Wondering if blade will be introduced the same way?

If nothing else Netflix could scoop up Johnny Blaze, he's my favorite rider by far and as long as Nic Cage steers clear I think we'll be good. :lol I doubt Blade will ever see any time on AOS but I could be wrong, hoping he gets the Netflix treatment.

If nothing else Netflix could scoop up Johnny Blaze, he's my favorite rider by far and as long as Nic Cage steers clear I think we'll be good. :lol I doubt Blade will ever see any time on AOS but I could be wrong, hoping he gets the Netflix treatment.

What!! Nic cage is an amazing actor ( sarcasm) " he's knocking on the doorrr! On the door!!!" But yeah a netfix version of Johnny blaze could be really good! Blade be great but I don't think any body could replace Wesley snipes and I think he's kinda to old now.

Michael Jai White could make a great Blade. He's a bit of he bulky side but if he slimmed down a bit he wouldn't outsize Luke Cage. He does have the skills.

Back