1/6 [Hot Toys] Daredevil: The Punisher

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Initially, I thought this was a definite buy for me. But now that I have a coupon, I'm holding back because it is so damn basic. Guy with military contractor type outfit and minimal accessories should be $180ish.

Thats what I said in the beginning but everyone took out their pitchforks at me.

Two Hundred and Thirty Five Bucks! A lot of scratch for what could be a glorified kit-bash. Head and vest are the most desirable parts for me. The rest could be pulled from some DAM figure, at the same level of quality. Muscle body isn't important because I would never pose him without the jacket. . .just not sure if I'll be able to pull the trigger or not, but I'm a long time fan of the character. And this is the best live action version by far IMO. I had the Art Figures Stevenson version many years ago.

I agree that it is overpriced. Can't fault Hot Toys on the costume design though.

For me, the time spent on gathering the perfect kit-bash parts is not worth it so the price is partly for the convenience. I believe you'd still need to get a muscle body (even if you never pose him without the jacket) because the head sculpt doesn't have a sculpted neck.

Tempted to get this but I wonder if HT will make a new punisher figure for his own TV show

Highly unlikely. If both figures sells well then maybe we will get another Defender but surely not the same figure twice. These tv shows are best but still a niche, compared to big movies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Even if HT do another Punisher. You won't touch it in, maybe, 2+ years. This Punisher is expected to be released next Jan-Mar 2018. I'd rather spend money on this, to own in the meantime.

Even if HT do another Punisher. You won't touch it in, maybe, 2+ years. This Punisher is expected to be released next Jan-Mar 2018. I'd rather spend money on this, to own in the meantime.
I just don't like how the name plate doesn't even say the punisher it just says daredevil

20106751_1486577721380345_9002518377716772436_n.jpg

Huh was gonna correct you, as BBTS listed it as being released this quarter but then I checked SSC and it says 1st Quarter 2018. Thanks BBTS DX

Back