1/6 [Hot Toys] Daredevil: The Punisher

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ordered my figure today with a monthly code. Although it's far off, really looking forward to this figure (and Daredevil). Hopefully we get some more Netflix reveals soon.

They'll tease Jessica Jones with a close up of her jeans, and whatever we can see from below the waist, then we'll get the pics a month later and Q4 2019 release date, and account for delays, it'll put her squarely as a Q2 2020 release.

This guy has $10 flat shipping as does Daredevil. What determines which figures get the flat shipping (Civil War line) while others don't (Star Wars, Spider-Man Homecoming)?

Well they used to have a European warehouse that allowed for some cheaper shipping, but that ended a long time back.

I know. I wasn't collecting in that time. I wish they come back to Europe. It's really a shame there is no SSC distribution.

C8xFIpZVYAAVTDZ.jpg

Fanmade

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I've seen the headsculpt and proto in person, maybe it was the angle or lighting, but didn't look as close as I had thought it to be. The trousers also looked a little cheap, Velcro on the crotch was really obvious, as if they were too small. I hope they tweak before production.

They have more than a half of a year. Do not worry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know this isn't exactly the correct thread, but I can't find any threads or info for the Toy Works Mad Skull which looks to be based directly off of this HT. I'm fairly new to 1/6 scale and don't know any of the 3rd party/KO makers at all, so didn't know if Toy Works was any good, the item # is TWS-001 so I wasn't sure if they were brand new either. Thanks for any help.

That set looks like it has potential, but not worth the $180 price tag IMO. If it were $100-$120 I'd bite. What's the quality on the vest like?

How big is the Ganghood body compared to a Steve Rogers body? That's what I have my custom Punisher on, and I was planning to get the vest parted out for it.

Initially, I thought this was a definite buy for me. But now that I have a coupon, I'm holding back because it is so damn basic. Guy with military contractor type outfit and minimal accessories should be $180ish.

Back