1/6 [Hot Toys] Daredevil: The Punisher

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Touch wood I've never had a problem with customs, not even with the 1/4 scale mark 43, which was packaged into a gigantic box.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Ooofffff!!!! What a brutal price with the currency conversion! You UK collectors should just buy a ticket to Canada and do all your shopping here!! Pre ordered mine at a local CBS here for $270 Cad (thats £160).

Tell me about it mate [emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can't help but think his pants look like sweat pants. Maybe it's just me but I'm not getting a punisher vibe from it. I get that they are staying true to the show but looking at the pics he looks like some military fanatic you'd see walking around a rural Walmart. If I ended up picking this up I'd have to end up kitting him up quite a bit

Great ... Punisher is 270€+ from German retailers. WTF? He's more expensive than Falcon and that one has massive wings ...
I honestly fear for what's to come coz I definitely will be needing all the Guardians and how in hell could I not get this Frank? :gah:

Great ... Punisher is 270€+ from German retailers. WTF? He's more expensive than Falcon and that one has massive wings ...
I honestly fear for what's to come coz I definitely will be needing all the Guardians and how in hell could I not get this Frank? :gah:

That's pretty common price in EU. And in standard range. +- 260€ in CZE.

That's true! :lol However, since I won't be displaying them together anyway that isn't reason enough. But yeah, I'll definitely get him so stop trying to make me spend money! :lol
Give in to the toy addiction. You know you need Frank to be beat down by Daredevil.

Give in to the toy addiction. You know you need Frank to be beat down by Daredevil.
Naaa~ I need him to look awesome next to WS, Cap, DP and Wolverine. :lol

Attaboy! :rotfl I'm actually thinking about not getting DD and just getting this guy!
Already got DD on preorder even though I'm not the biggest fan of the suit. Oh dang, what am I still waiting for, right? ! Gonna get Frank anyway so might as well get him now. :lol

Oh trust me, I didn't plan to. I was just kinda hoping for a better deal to come up but seeing as it hasn't I just went ahead and preordered him yesterday.

Man, I missed out on the DOFP Wolverine a while back and had been looking for him for a while, everything was upwards of $350 only a month ago did I find somebody that was willing to part with him at $230!

Back