1/6 [Hot Toys] Daredevil: The Punisher

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This'll probably be it for the Daredevil line. I want them to do more though.

Any coupons or discount codes around at the moment?

I have a feeling you're probably right. Always bums me out when we get a line without villains.

Got all my heros like:

394940774_1280x720.jpg

Pre-Ordered! I think the sculpt looks great. This is just the second HT figure I've purchased (got the DX12 Bats some years back) b/c I am a big fan of DD comics and the Netflix show and really dig Bernthal's portrayal of Frank, not to mention being blown away by the prototype.

I also am holding out and hoping for another DD figure with a Murdock/Cox sculpt, even if unlikely. The black masked version would be terrific, or maybe an updated version from the Defenders show.

D'Onofrio as Wilson Fisk would make a great addition too. Need some true villains. The armored Italian suit.....detailed cuff links too much to ask in 1/6 scale?

I've got to say, though, am I a weirdo for being more interested in his earlier, civilian look?

Nope, not at all. That makes the Punisher look a bit more real actually. The skull is cool but modern times...

I prefer that look more than the skull one.

Here he is still eyeing his gun of choice.

8d4c03bf4ee1957ab281d3d8050ab1a6.jpg

I preordered from BBTS, but I prefer SSC for the actual shipment. Basically, I'll do whatever it takes to avoid the NRD lol. If it goes WL, I'll jump on SSC.
How does that work do you avoid the nrd with waitlist please explain I did BBTS but don't really trust them long story

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Nope, not at all. That makes the Punisher look a bit more real actually. The skull is cool but modern times...

I prefer that look more than the skull one.

Here he is still eyeing his gun of choice.

8d4c03bf4ee1957ab281d3d8050ab1a6.jpg

I like both looks a lot and I think it's cool that for most things frank doesn't get fully decked out in body armor in the Netflix show, but I'm glad that when he does he has the skull. Modern times doesn't affect having a skull on your body armor, if you're wearing full military grade body armor people will notice and you won't blend in anyways, so you might as well have the badass skull on there that helps make the punisher. I'm really happy to be getting the body armored skull version, since that's the one I want in my collection, the other look is awesome too tho.

I like both looks a lot and I think it's cool that for most things frank doesn't get fully decked out in body armor in the Netflix show, but I'm glad that when he does he has the skull. Modern times doesn't affect having a skull on your body armor, if you're wearing full military grade body armor people will notice and you won't blend in anyways, so you might as well have the badass skull on there that helps make the punisher. I'm really happy to be getting the body armored skull version, since that's the one I want in my collection, the other look is awesome too tho.

Yup, I am going to buy the HT one parted out so I can make an armory diorama with all these weapons.

Deadpool will most likely make an appearance asking if he can borrow some from Frank, lmao.

There could have been another way to implement the skull.

They got away with Wolverine without the yellow spandex.. and it works.

Im not saying get rid of the skull, so dont get me wrong here. Let's check our reading comprehension.

Im not saying get rid of the skull, so dont get me wrong here. Let's check our reading comprehension.

I think a lot of the reason it works is that in the comics Wolverine spends a lot of time in button ups and a leather jacket as well as jeans and boots, I'm not sure about Punisher but I get what you're saying. I dug the blood skull in the prison fight, maybe something more along the lines of that?

Nobody took a shot at you big guy. We're all just chatting toys here. As always, chill out bud.

Back