1/6 [Hot Toys] Daredevil: The Punisher

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
16938785_1359399884124324_983988506650350157_n.jpg

What happened to his M4? Sideshow exclusive maybe?

Found on FB thanks to Kidult Toy Shop

17021506_1289337991145613_4791224657203292266_n.jpg

Damn, he's looking fine. *__* So getting this guy!

I'll probably get a second rifle for Winter Soldier.

Top quality sculpt. I really hope the final product turns out to be that good. Wonder why the stand says Daredevil and nothing else?

Likely to be a placeholder.Im sure the proper stand will carry his name.This is right up there with their very best sculpts,almost alive.

Gutted they've left out the M4. It can't be because he didn't use it dressed like this because he didn't use half of the other accessories in this outfit either. Also don't see the point of the backdrops they've started doing, it's just crap that most people will leave in the box.

That said this is probably my most anticipated figure right now. Sculpt is sharp and the weapons we have got look ace. Definitely going to have to get two, need one to stick in a prison jumpsuit. Can't wait to get three Bernthal Punishers on my shelf :lol

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Such a shame when a 1/6 figure comes with less than a 1/12 one...

attachment.php

Sad backwards times we live in.

Yep it's going to be bought for sure he was my favorite part of DD season 2 and looks amazing. Like the rest of you I wish he came with more. His shotgun would of been nice, M4, or spare glock.

I will buy this and never take off the jacket. I wish science could come up with joints that don't look terrible. Obviously, rubber or whatever else they already use doesn't count.

Back