1/6 [Hot Toys] Daredevil: The Punisher

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd kinda like to buy Punisher and Daredevil. Very much enjoyed that show so far.

Alas it would be a bad idea for me. I fear what it would lead to - either buying a whole bunch more figures on top of that or selling them (likely at a loss) later on so as to cut off the temptation to buy more.

Yeah, for me I keep thinking the season 2 punisher and season 3 Daredevil will be so much better, I'm not sure whether to get these, or to get them for now and then sell to upgrade.

you will have to paint that sculpt. with shipping / decent paint cost etc it will easily be 180+72 = 250+ just for sculpt. vs a licensed version that looks as stunning. i have a lot of customs over 28 and i love them but in this case this one seems like a great package especially cause the sculpt is stunning and outfit also looks stellar.
OSK at $72 is already painted...

:lol :lol

sorry couldn't resist

IMG_3416.JPG

OSK at $72 is already painted...

Come on! We are not discussing bootlegs are we. [emoji35].... in that case it makes even more sense to buy this and use a licensed sculpt than a bootleg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That Minigun... IMFDB says it's an M134. But Frank has no power source for it, which was also the goof in Predator and T2.

The XM133 variant is gas operated, and therefore requires no power source.

Anyone know off hand if the two weapons are visually identical? (Research will have to wait until tomorrow!)

Wouldn't to display Frank making a schoolboy error? :lol

In fairness he never actually used it so he never needed a power source anyway :wink1:

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

I'm pretty happy with the custom Vimal already. I'll just buy the HT one parted out. I just can't justify paying $220 for the HT name with barely anything included.

In any case, can't wait for the HT one to come out. This is still an anticipated release for me.

c3e61d71bd2cb9fa22aa69c33b95fadf.jpg

Even the revolver wasn't that big, if anything it ought to come with Daredevil.

I'd rather have the M4 as opposed to the Sig.

I believe he used a Kimber Warrior, which I personally own as well. That would have been good, and is nearly identical to the 1911 that came with Knightmare Batman.

Actually I own the revolver, the Warrior and a Sig516.

Last edited:
Back