1/6 [Hot Toys] Daredevil: The Punisher

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
f121dbd579cb2778ded4627c4a87eb4e.jpg

Custom casual frank castle

I’ve seen several people customize their punisher with a collarless long sleeve black shirt, and I finally got one myself. I don’t see any instructions for taking off the vest, is it actually meant to be removed? I guess it’s just loosening up the straps on the hip and shoulder?

I’ve seen several people customize their punisher with a collarless long sleeve black shirt, and I finally got one myself. I don’t see any instructions for taking off the vest, is it actually meant to be removed? I guess it’s just loosening up the straps on the hip and shoulder?
It's not meant to be removed. But lighting loose the straps around his sides. I used a wide nose eyebrow tweezer

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

It's functional like a full size vest, all 3 straps on either side can be undone. Easy to loosen but it can be a pain putting it back on, I've used this vest on 3 different figures lol.

Mine has black spots on his arms now, I'm assuming something inside the coat rubbed/bled off over the year that I've had him. Any tips on removing them without causing any discoloring on the arms?

A preview of the War Machine Punisher from the comics was shown. Dont know if they will release a new Punisher from Netflix since it seems like the show is going to be cancelled although the Punisher figure has a high demand and its sold out . And of course no more Daredevil figures from the show

I missed out on this which sucks. If Hot toys does another version for season 2 i will get it quick.

The fact that HT decided to use the Season 2 premiere date to announce a Punisher figure NOT related to the Netflix series is a major indicator that they won't be making a 2.0 version...also the fact that this show will likely get cancelled doesn't really incentivize them either, which sucks cause I missed out on the initial release.

man I wish I picked this up on release... didn't think it'd be hard to find.

HOLY CRAP. Just finished S2 of Punisher (it was ****ing great, action was really stepped up, really loved that assasult on precinct 13 episode in particular), but the ending shot. They need to make that. Not a War Machine bloody version...

Back