• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Hot Toys, Customs and more

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: New Years Cleaning Sale

All purchases have been shipped. Since I had so many requests, I have broken down the loose parts with individual prices.

Some great prices here. If I didn't own Machiko and Wolf already I would totally have bought from you. If you decide to part out wolf I'd be interested in the head and bio. I'm also a chicagoan so shipping would be cheap too.

Dammit! If I'd seen it on time I might not have been able to resist that Kyle Reese! Then again I'm in debt so maybe 'Phew' is more appropriate! :lol

Some great prices here. If I didn't own Machiko and Wolf already I would totally have bought from you. If you decide to part out wolf I'd be interested in the head and bio. I'm also a chicagoan so shipping would be cheap too.

Those were gone within twenty minutes. Didn't have a chance to part it out even if I wanted.

Bald Willis, Gambit Trutype heads and Custom Indy with Fedora are Pending.

Redield head and few other headsculpts sold.
DC Direct Batman clothing set Traded.

KotKS Indy head and parts (RotLA shirt and boots): SOLD

Last edited:

No international orders. How'd I not notice that yesterday? I needn't have worried about missing the Reese custom! I feel better now. Carry on! Good stuff here.

Gimli, Winter Gear and Black Sweaters are pending payment.

Payment sent on Gimli :duff

Payment received. On a side note, I want to reiterate that I am not accepting payments through Paypal as gifts. I do not want any issues with my Paypal account. Please add the Paypal fees as part of your purchase. Thanks.

Have a few more things to add, but having trouble uploading new pics. Hoping to have this sorted out soon (stupid ImageShack :mad:) All items purchased this weekend will be shipping on Tuesday.

Added new items. Pics available upon request. Pm me for details. I can drop the price on some items if the box is not needed.

Back