1/6 Hot Toys Custom Wolf 3.0

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Like the idea you had here with hollowing out the neck a bit and using a modern neck adapter. As for the thin metal, that is why I used the Winter Soldier masked HS magnets, the magnet as part of the hairpiece is very thin like almost paper thin. Or you could try to get some a piece of iron that is very thin like sheet metal. Hope you get it to work bud, look forward to seeing the final result!

oh, i see what you mean now - small enough to fit the hole.
my P2 head has a big hole, didn't come up with any better idea to fit the new head :)
only recently somebody posted a better way.

001_neckmod_01_zps3c4fb4cd.jpg~original

problem is what to use for the helmet to repeat the forehead shape, that's why i'm thinking a list of metal that can be bent.

I think that your custom Wolf predator looks awesome my friend. Don't listen to what other people might have to say as far as negative comments go, what matters is that you made something you are proud of, and that is the joy of customizing, it doesn't have to be perfect...just perfect to you. I think personally that he is an awesome predator, very cool how you blended both into one, I might make one based off of this design in fact. So in short you did a kick a$$ job.

I think that your custom Wolf predator looks awesome my friend. Don't listen to what other people might have to say as far as negative comments go, what matters is that you made something you are proud of, and that is the joy of customizing, it doesn't have to be perfect...just perfect to you. I think personally that he is an awesome predator, very cool how you blended both into one, I might make one based off of this design in fact. So in short you did a kick a$$ job.

Thanks Bud, I owe the idea to you after seeing your custom Wolf Preds I set out to do one of my own with some obstacles I had to overcome and blend styles. Overall I really like how he turned out. Still hope to see HT revisit this guy but if not I am happy with my custom!

Like the idea you had here with hollowing out the neck a bit and using a modern neck adapter. As for the thin metal, that is why I used the Winter Soldier masked HS magnets, the magnet as part of the hairpiece is very thin like almost paper thin. Or you could try to get some a piece of iron that is very thin like sheet metal. Hope you get it to work bud, look forward to seeing the final result!
Alice gave me a full instruction of choosing and using metal pieces in PMs, so i must start purchasing needed items.
but there will be nothing new to see :) the helmet will either hold or not, and if it will, it will look like it does now, but won't fall after 2 minutes:

Untitled-1copy_zpsbeb525b9.jpg~original

Jacerc I have a bunch of extra wolf stuff...let me know if you want to add or change anything to your wolf.

OM1D here are a few of one of my custom preds, I have a few this is my most recent Wolf predator (I have done 3 now) he is an awesome figure and was made on a hot toys guardian predator 1.0 body. I am still looking to get tubes for the plasma casters on this one but I am very happy with how he came out my friend.17124470_1467742063268040_455494655_n.jpg

17028739_1467742039934709_1567450346_n.jpg

17141714_1467741956601384_143319248_n.jpg

Back