• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Hot Toys custom Smallville Tom Welling Superman Returns, Alloy Batman Gargoyle Stand

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bruce Kent

Super Freak
Reaction score
I have for sale a Hot Toys Smallville Superman custom figure. Figure was made from ALL official Hot Toys parts EXCEPT the head. The suit and boots are from the Hot Toys Superman Returns 2n1 set. The stand is from the Man of Steel Superman set. The body is the Rambo body that has seamless arms. As you can see in the pictures head sits freely on the body. It's a snug fit and allows for free range of movement. Body can be posed at arms and shoulders, but has extremely limited movement at the torso. Legs have Hot Toys "muscle thigh enhancers." Fists are a little loose, but can be easily replaced. Please note slit down the back of the suit. This was needed in order to get the suit off the original body. I used glue for the belt and some might have gotten on the suit under the belt. I do NOT GUARANTEE that the suit is removal. The head is the TOM WELLING headplay sculpt with the neck cut off.

I paid much more than what I am asking for the parts to make this figure.

I am asking $200.00 SOLD. SOLD shipped within the continental United States.
Wellingsreturns1.jpgwellingsreturns2.jpgwellingsreturns3.jpgwellingsretruns3.jpg

I also have a Super Alloy Batman magnetic Gargoyle 1/6 scale stand. Batman figure not included.

I am asking $45.00 sold pending payment0 shilled within the continental United States.
gargoyle1.jpggargoyle7.jpggargoyle3.jpggargoyle6.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Hot Toys MOS Superman MISB, 1966 Batman Robin, HT Kryptonite chain

Easter bump!!

Re: Hot Toys MOS Superman NEW parted out, 1966 Batman Robin, HT Kryptonite chain

Monday pre-Gotham bump!!

Re: Hot Toys MOS Superman NEW parted out, 1966 Batman Robin, HT Kryptonite chain

Tueaday night flash repeat bump!!

Nothing on TV tonight bump!!

Bump!!!!

Bump!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Hot Toys MOS Superman lot, 1966 Batman Robin, HT Kryptonite chain

Bumptastic!!!

Back