Hot Toys Classic Predator in the works?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys Classic Predator in the works

lol, well, depends on your cash situation. I'm not selling my P1, because I actually like the old "look and feel" despite all the hate. Plus, "puny" P1 looks good along with all the other old HT preds. I guess they can be the "classic HT Preds". But anyways, this is exciting news, I am for hell sure as going to be buying an updated P1 from them.

(rant: which on a side note, I don't get the HT P1 hate, because ALL HT Preds before Berserker and company look that way, are not perfect in accuracy, and yet its not like there is same amount of hate for the other ones.../rant)

Last edited:

I'm not so sure. Maybe it's the battle-damaged version?

Maybe. Frankly you can't really tell ____ from that pic. Body looks like Berserkers (build-wise) and it looks like there's a strap across his chest, and gauntlets. The paints on the desk look like they're about identical to Tracker's colors.

Maybe. Frankly you can't really tell ____ from that pic. Body looks like Berserkers (build-wise) and it looks like there's a strap across his chest, and gauntlets. The paints on the desk look like they're about identical to Tracker's colors.
it's unmasked and i think HT said they can't make unmasked versions of the preds that never had them off. if it was the Tracker, it would have the mask sculpted on like Falconer.

it's unmasked and i think HT said they can't make unmasked versions of the preds that never had them off. if it was the Tracker, it would have the mask sculpted on like Falconer.

:exactly:.............

I think the figure in the pic is P1 (after looking at the pic enlarged) but just in case someone doesn't know, it's already been proven that the Bio on Falconer is not sculpted on. I thought the same thing. But it's a separate Bio simply glued onto an unfinished/modified Berserker head.

Damn, I already have a Dutch and of course I'm planning to partner a Classic Predator w/ it. I'm confused whether to wait for this new one from Predators line or just buy the expensive Original Predator from the Predator 1 line? What'd you think guys?

Damn, I already have a Dutch and of course I'm planning to partner a Classic Predator w/ it. I'm confused whether to wait for this new one from Predators line or just buy the expensive Original Predator from the Predator 1 line? What'd you think guys?

Definitely get the P1 first. If anything you could get Classics later and make a small profit by selling the P1. That is of course IF the one in the pic is the Classic and not the P1.

Hoping this is a sculpted Classic though. I mean, HT said they were working on one, and they have the Avatar posters meaning he's working on that at the same time, and the Predators poster suggests this is after or during the time the movie went worldwide, which rules out the already released Pred 1, as does the photo of the cheap costume on his PC confirms the fact that it is neither P1 or Tracker.

Conclusion? I dunno.

:dunno

Last edited:

The Predators frame on the monitor looks exactly like the classic Predator looked like in the movie.

^exactly my point. Cheap, short and fat. I wonder if HT IS actually making a Classic, would they stick short to emphasize on the newer breed's superiority or would they make it taller to improve their tiny P1?

Definitely get the P1 first. If anything you could get Classics later and make a small profit by selling the P1. That is of course IF the one in the pic is the Classic and not the P1.

Hoping this is a sculpted Classic though. I mean, HT said they were working on one, and they have the Avatar posters meaning he's working on that at the same time, and the Predators poster suggests this is after or during the time the movie went worldwide, which rules out the already released Pred 1, as does the photo of the cheap costume on his PC confirms the fact that it is neither P1 or Tracker.

Conclusion? I dunno.

:dunno

Uhm you mean the expensive P1 that I should get right? Hmm you got a point. It's not right to partner Dutch to the Classic Predator from new Predators line cause they'd come from a different movie line.

Thanks!:wink1:

Uhm you mean the expensive P1 that I should get right? Hmm you got a point. It's not right to partner Dutch to the Classic Predator from new Predators line cause they'd come from a different movie line.

Thanks!:wink1:

uhm,..... yeah! right!:1-1:

It will be interesting to see if this is simply sculpted as a P1 or sculpted from Classic. I wonder how tall he will be? Taller than P1 or smaller than Berserker and co?

personally ,im happy with my P1,maybe if this turns out good my shelf will have another pred:clap

NOOOOOOOOoooooo, not Joseph Tsang!!!!

NOOOOOOOO_answer_2_xlarge.png

Takes me back to that photo of a new P1 style head that was shown in a pic ages ago...everyone insisted it was the base of the Berserker head...but it very obviously was not. I'm betting that this is much farther along than everyone expects. In the mean time, I'll try to find the photo.

Takes me back to that photo of a new P1 style head that was shown in a pic ages ago...everyone insisted it was the base of the Berserker head...but it very obviously was not. I'm betting that this is much farther along than everyone expects. In the mean time, I'll try to find the photo.

Yeah I remember it. Too lazy to search for it though ^^

Looking forward to hearing more about this. P1 with the new generation body would be very interesting.

Looking forward to hearing more about this. P1 with the new generation body would be very interesting.

It won't be P1. It will be Classic with a battle damaged mask and it will not have the the trophy necklaces.

Although, I would rather have a new P1 with Classic accessories.

:panic::panic::panic::panic: I hope this is gunna happen // i was late to the game and missed the P1 // Wooooooooooooooo Hooooooooooo :yess:

looks good... Anyone else notice the 5 head sculpts sitting under the computer screen wonder what those are? This is a pick up for me it will be better then the P1 and the Neca 1/4 scale for sure...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back