Hot Toys Christopher Reeve DX Superman petition.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Couldn't they do a separate 'flying' head that only looked good in a flying pose? It wouldn't even need to be a separate sculpt, just a retooled version of the main sculpt, although I would want a stand that allowed the figure to 'fly' - something like the Sideshow Thunderball Bond stand.

well it could be engineered like the DX batman head by having the head attach to the neck via magnets. that way you'd have the sculpted neck and would be able to pose the head in a looking up flying position

I don't really care for a DX with this figure if DX means PERS is with it.A two in one figure will work, two headsculpts and clarks suit,coat and hat etc.

Just saw the big announcement from HT,Superman and T1,if i didn`t have enough coming in 2010 allready :lol

best year yet for me in this hobby.

Well I, on the contrary, hope it is cloth! What else could it be? Latex like Batman? First it wouldn't be accurate, then it would limit movement and tear easily with time! :(
I think the material used with the Superman Returns figures would work fine.

I'm not a big Superman fan, but I've go so much respect for Reeve that I will be getting this for sure :rock

I was a big fan of the movies when I was really young but Spiderman/Batman were always top priority throughout my teenage years. I feel the same way about the man, this is a must own!

Just saw the big announcement from HT,Superman and T1,if i didn`t have enough coming in 2010 allready :lol

best year yet for me in this hobby.

This WILL be the best year ever imo! T2, T1, Reeve Superman, Spiderman(s) WOW! I will seek advice from a financial advisor ........... just for 2010. :D

The Reeve figure is probably one of the few "locked" pieces that I will order in 2010. Everything else is in flux but with that one I'm definitely nabbing it. The sooner the better for the preview and order especially since SSC won't carry it so I'll have to hit up Toys2 or something like that.

On topic -- I agree that this is the only real "must-buy" of the year for me. I'll be in on the DX Batman. I like Terminator -- but I probably won't buy a HT figure. I don't see anything else essential on the horizon.

Off topic ... Mike, you should seriously consider an independent blog or something with the uncensored source pictures from your sig blocks. Holy moly.

SnakeDoc

This WILL be the best year ever imo! T2, T1, Reeve Superman, Spiderman(s) WOW! I will seek advice from a financial advisor ........... just for 2010. :D

The way im thinking and what my collection is based on,plus my pre-orders...Childhood memories over anything.
Time to let something go mate.

So is this still a petition or is HT actually releasing a Reeve figure?

I think I missed the announcement on the DX Reeve Supes. Does anyone have the link that states HOT TOYS is actually doing one?

An article about the T2 T-800 in Milk Magazine it was confirmed by HT (Howard Chan I think) that more T2, T1, Tron and a Christopher Reeve Superman were happening.

This was given to us in a translation... so while I did not personally read it we're trusting the source.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back