Hot Toys Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Of the 3 (Thor, Lantern, Captain) I've been betting that the latter would be the best -- purely because they were clever enough to go with the period angle (Superman reboot would do well to try this).

But I have my concerns about Johnston. A great concept artist, but he's never been a great director; his films play slow and not very exciting (and yes, including Rocketeer). But you never know.

I'm always up for seeing a good movie.

:lol :lol :lol

I bet you had a lot of fun as a kid!

GI_Joe_Toy_Commercial.jpg
:lol

That about sums it up :lol

Of the 3 (Thor, Lantern, Captain) I've been betting that the latter would be the best -- purely because they were clever enough to go with the period angle (Superman reboot would do well to try this).

But I have my concerns about Johnston. A great concept artist, but he's never been a great director; his films play slow and not very exciting (and yes, including Rocketeer). But you never know.

I'm always up for seeing a good movie.

I finally watched Rocketeer this year :lol

Umm....I didn't like it, maybe it's me...I don't know :cuckoo:

Anyways, if he delivers an awesome Cap movie, I will be blown away with just the sheer shock of it all. :lol

I think most will.

Where did you read the screening information?

One was at Bad Ass Digest

The other was at Slashfilm

Short blurbs on word from screenings was that it was really good.

I was joking about the standing ovations though :lol

Who knows, maybe they did stand up to fart, that's good enough for me....:lol

For those interested in a Motorcycle, I have found one that is close.

Cap-America.jpg

CIMG2902.jpg

CIMG2903.jpg

Search for "GI JOE WWII US ARMY HARLEY DAVIDSON DISPATCH"
Available on Ebay and Amazon. Just scored one for $49 shipped on Amazon ([ame="https://www.amazon.com/Harley-Davidson-Joe-Figure-Motorcycle-PACKAGING/dp/B0027A7DX8/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1308683801&sr=8-1"]here[/ame] is a different store). My plan is to take it and customize it to perfection!

Last edited:
One was at Bad Ass Digest

The other was at Slashfilm

Short blurbs on word from screenings was that it was really good.

I was joking about the standing ovations though :lol

Who knows, maybe they did stand up to fart, that's good enough for me....:lol

Standing ovations...sitting fartations...same smell to me!

I am def. getting this one lol So we just ordered through the newsletter right? usually around what time does the item go live to order?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back