Hot Toys Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i heard Sideshow got the rights to do Capt. America 1/6th figure.

Every now and then SS does get pics out first. Its not often, but it does happen. So we should get pics at the LATEST on Thorsday afternoon with the newsletter. Maybe even tonight or tomorrow.

Talking about seeing photos of the product, it's odd how we rarely see the box art before Hot Toys releases their figures. After having seen the unboxing videos of Thor I was a little underwhelmed with their current box art. I'd personally love to see something in this vein used as the box art:
captain-america-vintage-poster.jpg

^ That would be awesome box art, but I'm thinking they'll either go with the teaser poster pic, where you see Cap holding his shield, or just the shield itself.

:lol It's funny, we haven't even seen the full figure and yet we are talking about the box art already. It must be because HT boxart is so damn awesome most of the time! :rock :lol

Crap, I missed the teaser until just now... looks badass! I will have to have this figure :lecture

This Cap will be worth the same as Mark 1 on Evilbay in just 6 months time, or maybe even more expensive.

This thing looks like a masterpiece in that teaser.

If I owned a Tumbler, I would paint it to look like a WW2 tank or assault vehicle and have Cap sit in the driver seat, with his shield attached to the front or top of the tumbler :lol

GTFO Batman, go sit on your bicycle _____, this car belongs to me now :lol

Talking about seeing photos of the product, it's odd how we rarely see the box art before Hot Toys releases their figures. After having seen the unboxing videos of Thor I was a little underwhelmed with their current box art.

Somebody on Facebook suggested a hyperbaric chamber where he gets injected for the packaging and I like the sound of that!

That would be a very cool pacakging... kind of like HT did with the Kane and Dallas figures being in a helmet.

Assuming the movie's good.

You haven't heard, the 2 screenings that were done received standing ovations....I believe everything I read you know. :lol

Also, it's Captain China...errrr...America....he will be popular regardless of the movie quality.

Now, I would agree with you if lets say HT was releasing a figure of Director Joe Johnston, then yes....he would be worth crap if the movie bombed :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back