Hot Toys Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please god tell us your kidding about the blue?:pray:
I'm talking about THIS: (not the pixelated pic)
6a853733jw1dich6bnkjsj.jpg
I probably should have used different wording. Not that it's "too blue", just not the right shade of it.

Have you seen this ?
11061816240be70d4f8db11fbf.jpg

This summer, Marvel Studios will be launching a highly anticipated superhero blockbuster Captain America: The First Avenger movie!

Fans may have already known that we have participated in the projects of Iron Man and Thor already. So here comes the collectible of the next superhero Captain America, who is also one of the Avengers!

Fans, please be ready to catch the shield from the star-spangled Avenger before movie launches!

Even as far as teasers go, this one stands above all others that have come before it.

So not only is the figure himself going to be awesome, but even the teaser with its awesome pose and coloring is amazing. :clap

My vote for best teaser ever :lol

His face in that photo is putting out all kinds of bad ass attitude and the dynamics of the pose is just brilliant :clap

That teaser would seriously make for an awesome HD Wallpaper or even a full size poster.

I agree Entity.....+1 indeed :hi5:

Agreed! The way he is posed, combined with the grit and grime flying around gives a vibe like he has been in combat all day, while still having an attitude saying: "Bring it on!"

:rock :rock :rock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back