Hot Toys Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
TopGun_Cap.gif

I dont want to wait anymore I just need to see pictures of this epic figure:(

Thank God Cruise was too old for the part. :lol

Remember when they were still auditioning actors and everyone from Will Smith to Channing Tatum to John Krasinski from The Office was rumored to be in consideration for the role? ::shudder::

Have you seen this ?
11061816240be70d4f8db11fbf.jpg

This summer, Marvel Studios will be launching a highly anticipated superhero blockbuster Captain America: The First Avenger movie!

Fans may have already known that we have participated in the projects of Iron Man and Thor already. So here comes the collectible of the next superhero Captain America, who is also one of the Avengers!

Fans, please be ready to catch the shield from the star-spangled Avenger before movie launches!
Does this mean that they might try to release the figure to coincide with the film premiere?Just like how they tried to do with THOR,which only took a couple of moths after the movie to be released.Either way i can't wait to get this figure!This is one of the top 5 anticipated figures of the year for me!:yess:

Whoever will pass on getting this because they want to wait for the avengers version will highly extremely regret it. Mark my words evil doers

I agree as well. WWII incarnations of Cap always seem to end up more collectible than modern versions. Throw in the possibility of CA: The First Avenger being a better movie than The Avengers and this really becomes a figure no CA fan should miss.

Can you imagine a shelf with all these Hot Toys:

CR Superman standing next to Keaton Batman

Heath Joker standing next to Nicholson Joker

1/6 scale Tumbler parked next to 89 Batmobile

Green Lantern standing next to Sinestro

WW2 Captain America standing next to Red Skull

Avengers

:thud::thud::thud::thud::thud::thud:

I'll get any cap hot toys throws at us. I'll even get pre-cap skinny Steve Rogers lol.
By the way was it discussed that cap avengers suit will be less tactical gear look which I love what they did.

Sideshow just announced that Cap will be up for pre-order on thurs July 23rd. Could be awhile before pics pop up.

Sideshow just announced that Cap will be up for pre-order on thurs July 23rd. Could be awhile before pics pop up.

That is a day after the movie releases, right? I thought they said we could "catch the shield" before the movie release. :dunno

That is a day after the movie releases, right? I thought they said we could "catch the shield" before the movie release. :dunno

Hot Toys usually releases official pics before figures are up for pre-order at Sideshow. We should see pics before the 23rd of July.

I seriously doubt that "catch the shield" means that you'll have the figure by the movie's release.

Looking forward to it, will be cool to preorder and see the movie in the same week. :yess:

The photos that HT releases before PO will be enough to tide me over in the mean time, i'll just sit there and drool over them. :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back