Hot Toys Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would almost bet that we'll see this figure in the next month or so simply because of all the images and posters that have come out and also because we'll see the first teaser trailer for the film tomorrow during the Super Bowl.

That's possible. We got to see the Thor figure around the same time we got a lot of promo images and the trailer.

HEllo everyone,I can't wait to see what Hot toys comes up with for this movie!:yess:In the meantime,i made a Ultimates WWII Cap. cause i know they probably won't make it themselves.To me this get up looks the best but that's my opinion.Anyway,i got to give a BIG THANX to Seb for giving me some pointers on the costume!SORRY if this isn't where i'm suppose to post this but i figured if you're in this post then you would appreciate this as well as be honest with me.Here are some PICS. of my figure which is about 90% finished.PLEASE let me know what you think.THANX!:wink1:
Well, I hope you don't take this the wrong way, but it's better to give you my honest take........your Cap figure kicks ass! :clap

As far as HT's version is concerned, as long as it's in the movie, I want it. If Cap takes his helmet off, we better be getting a head sculpt. His shield, his weapons, the costumes, all of it.
Are you listening HT??

I realize I'm a bit behind the times with a lot of aspects of the new movie but is this how Rogers is going to originally appear when he enters the war as Captain America?

capww2.jpg

Yup,
I would say a CLEAN Cap in suit.
A battle damaged Cap in suit.

AND WE BETTER GET A...

A USO Cap with battledamage with CREST shield. (maybe it includes the USO suit underneath so that you can display him in that fashion too)

captain-america-movie-4_480_poster.jpg

captain-america-movie-3_786_poster.jpg

ALSO Helmet and Shields better be metal!

This is what we can expect.

As already stated there will be trailers for cap america but also trailers for thor transformers, super 8, and pirates 4, I hope the thor and transformers are new trailers though.

If you are talking about Superbowl they aren't trailers, they are only 30 second tv spots.

Captain America (trailer) comes out on 18th of February I think and a new Thor trailer will also be coming out soon, we should have gotten it end of January.

Plus the Transformers trailer (tv spot) will be all new footage as I'm sure the teaser footage won't be used in the actual film.

I know Paramount's putting up a fortune for all their flicks, but I was hoping for a Cap movie trailer. :(

So the 18th it is then. Thanks for the heads up.

A full trailer during the superbowl would have cost almost as much as the films budget. The average trailer is 2.5 minutes long. For the Superbowl, it costs $30 mil for 30 seconds, which would have ended up costing Paramount/Marvel $135 mil. The film had a $140 mil budget.

A full trailer during the superbowl would have cost almost as much as the films budget. The average trailer is 2.5 minutes long. For the Superbowl, it costs $30 mil for 30 seconds, which would have ended up costing Paramount/Marvel $135 mil. The film had a $140 mil budget.
Correction: $3M for 30 seconds.

Ah, that's right. My mistake. :lol
Still, $13.5M is a lot of money for one trailer.

Not when Billions are watching... many of which fall SQUARELY into the target demographic. Films typically spend as much in Print and Adverstising as a film cost to make... typically why a film is considered a financial success only when they make 2x as much as it cost to make.

Its not a american thing. The game is broadcast in 50 some-odd languages including Japanese, SPanish, French, Italian and Madarin.

90% of the audience are watching for the commercials any hoo.

just a quick chime in-it is being shown LIVE here in Australia.
Although i never got to see a game when i went to the States twice,it is still something on my American culture list to do_One of the most awesome things when i went over in 2005 was seeing San Francisco playing Baseball,what an awesome day that was!and so i still look forward to getting to SW celebration 6 after my bub is born this year,and getting to see a grid iron game.

I have seen the Transformers and Thor teasers during the Super Bowl. Has there been anything for Captain America or will there be? Surely, I haven't just missed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back