Hot Toys Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We all know that Marvel Studios has injected a little bit of realism into their films.

A solider is going to wear a helmet into battle, Captain America isn't invincible one shot to the head he'd be a goner.

:lecture:lecture:lecture:lecture

Short and sweet!
I have nothing to add.

I'm gonna love this figure, especially if HT uses metal for the shield and gives us a great HS.

Yeah a metal shield would be great. I actually think thors hammer turned out really nice looking. Would be nice to finally see a shield done right.

Yeah a metal shield would be great. I actually think thors hammer turned out really nice looking. Would be nice to finally see a shield done right.

I dunno. I metal shield might be a little too heavy.
I'd want the figure to be able to hold is arm up in a pose with the shield on it or maybe if he comes with a good gripping hand, be able to hold the shield along the edge like he was about to throw it.

-Ray

He will come with Berserker's arms.
Joints so stiff he could hold up my car while I change the oil.

HEllo everyone,I can't wait to see what Hot toys comes up with for this movie!:yess:In the meantime,i made a Ultimates WWII Cap. cause i know they probably won't make it themselves.To me this get up looks the best but that's my opinion.Anyway,i got to give a BIG THANX to Seb for giving me some pointers on the costume!SORRY if this isn't where i'm suppose to post this but i figured if you're in this post then you would appreciate this as well as be honest with me.Here are some PICS. of my figure which is about 90% finished.PLEASE let me know what you think.THANX!:wink1:

HEllo everyone,I can't wait to see what Hot toys comes up with for this movie!:yess:In the meantime,i made a Ultimates WWII Cap. cause i know they probably won't make it themselves.To me this get up looks the best but that's my opinion.Anyway,i got to give a BIG THANX to Seb for giving me some pointers on the costume!SORRY if this isn't where i'm suppose to post this but i figured if you're in this post then you would appreciate this as well as be honest with me.Here are some PICS. of my figure which is about 90% finished.PLEASE let me know what you think.THANX!:wink1:

Dude. That is sick. Great job. I can't believe it's your first custom.:clap:clap:clap

I love your cap :clap and here's my 1 i done a while back.

P1010984.jpg

P1010901.jpg

P1020054.jpg

Yeah i had a mare with the jacket and decided to go with something different plus i still need to weather him. elvis1976 has done the best caps by far their amazing.

I still cant wait to get hold of the hot toys cap he's gonna be cool.

Chris Evans is a great choice for Cap. Seriously, watch his more serious roles and you'll see that his acting isn't a problem here.

Also, I hope he includes alternate hands so he can hold his shield like in the teaser poster. I also hope he includes two headsculpts. One masked, and one unmasked.

I think we'll get 2 different Caps from HT, one in the brown leather jacket/helmet/1st shield and costume and reg HS. Then one with the new costume (the one in the posters) round shield and masked HS.

We'll most likely get the new suit first, since that's the one that most people will be after. And it's the one that's being advertised everywhere like you said, so it makes more sense for the new suit to come first.

I do hope they release a USO suit Steve in the future though. Possibly a DX. One costume is the first USO costume he recieves, and it also includes the brown suit he wears over it later. Include two headsculpts, masked and unmasked, his helmet, a cool base, his first shield, and some weapons.
That would be awesome. But I want the new suit first.

Last edited:
Man, I really can't wait for this! I'm jacked for this movie and thor and I really can't wait for Avengers... the thought of all that badASSardry spilling out of a 3D imax is too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back