1/6 Hot Toys Captain America:Civil War Captain America"Battling Version" Movie Promo ED.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Captain America:Civil War Captain America"Battling Version" Movie Promo

:lol Thanks, did you not get one?

The regular should be out soon enough I think, and hope :pray: The sooner the rest of the CW figures come out the better

No, I forewent the BV. It looks magnificent, but I already had the regular version on PO and they're too much of essentially the same figure to me. Consequently, even though I mean no malice by it, I sort of find it humorous for those who sold off their AoU Cap because it's essentially the same as the CW suit and therefore, essentially the same figure, but then turned around and got both CW Caps. :lol

I also generally prefer clean versions of figures anyway, being that BD versions are generally scene specific. Unless a suit has some hardcore BD for basically the entire film, I like to have a figure that sort of represents the entire film as an aggregate whole. Plus, the interchangeable face plate option is really cool. The first new Cap sculpt since the SS figure. Although I suspect that would be easy to pick up for those with the BV figure; easier and cheaper than picking up the BD shield if a regular version owner wanted the BD shield, being that it's from an EX figure.

I do hope the regular version comes out soon. I want my bird...err Cap. :lol To me, it's always torture when they release one figure from a particular line way out in front of the rest of the figures from that particular line. I'm like that right now with BvS Superman. Having one figure makes you that much more anxious for the rest to be released, so you can add them to the party.

Re: Hot Toys Captain America:Civil War Captain America"Battling Version" Movie Promo

No, I forewent the BV. It looks magnificent, but I already had the regular version on PO and they're too much of essentially the same figure to me. Consequently, even though I mean no malice by it, I sort of find it humorous for those who sold off their AoU Cap because it's essentially the same as the CW suit and therefore, essentially the same figure, but then turned around and got both CW Caps. :lol

I also generally prefer clean versions of figures anyway, being that BD versions are generally scene specific. Unless a suit has some hardcore BD for basically the entire film, I like to have a figure that sort of represents the entire film as an aggregate whole. Plus, the interchangeable face plate option is really cool. The first new Cap sculpt since the SS figure. Although I suspect that would be easy to pick up for those with the BV figure; easier and cheaper than picking up the BD shield if a regular version owner wanted the BD shield, being that it's from an EX figure.

I do hope the regular version comes out soon. I want my bird...err Cap. :lol To me, it's always torture when they release one figure from a particular line way out in front of the rest of the figures from that particular line. I'm like that right now with BvS Superman. Having one figure makes you that much more anxious for the rest to be released, so you can add them to the party.
The clean versions and and face plate option rock!!!

The wait for the rest is sure to be painful for those getting the rest of the line, at least Armored Batman is out now so you can get him to go with Supes

The clean versions and and face plate option rock!!!

The wait for the rest is sure to be painful for those getting the rest of the line, at least Armored Batman is out now so you can get him to go with Supes

I'm really looking forward to the CW figures. Unfortunately, it won't be complete until next year when Mk 46 releases. I'm hoping to recreate the last fight scene between IM, Cap and Bucky on one detolf shelf.

Yes, Im excited for Armored Batman, he looks really cool. Hopefully the wait for regular Batman isn't too much longer either. Same with Wonder Woman. Regular Batman will probably release before WW though.

Still haven't received ANY (delay or otherwise) notices from SSC since the 14 day notice. :dunno

July 8th

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Still haven't received ANY (delay or otherwise) notices from SSC since the 14 day notice. :dunno
Me neither, I expected this to ship tomorrow but maybe it won't until Friday or next week :gah:

Me neither, I expected this to ship tomorrow but maybe it won't until Friday or next week :gah:

It's far more common and typical not to hear anything after the 14 day notice than otherwise. (The second notice for the Mark 45 actually surprised me.)

My notice said I would be charged the 8th, so I see no reason to worry or think it won't ship the end of this week.

Thinking about canceling this guy since Scarlet Witch and Mark 45 are shipping as well.

Just received an email saying processing of all order begin on Friday, July 8, 2016. :yess:

Same. I am super excited. :panic:

Me three! Or four, should get this next business day, Monday.

I'll be the seventh....007.:lol

Back