1/6 Hot Toys Captain America:Civil War Captain America"Battling Version" Movie Promo ED.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Captain America:Civil War Captain America"Battling Version" Movie Promo

Wait, does that mean that only Premium Collectibles were carrying it? Because usually they still list stuff that is sold out, and I can't find the promo version in their Civil War lineup.
PC is Popcultcha.com.au on this board and as far as I was aware they never had them available. Only one place I know did have it available and they are already sold out.

Re: Hot Toys Captain America:Civil War Captain America"Battling Version" Movie Promo

I decided to cancel my pre-order on this. Did not need him.

At what point in the film does his uniform lose the little Avengers logos on the shoulders?

Captain-America-Civil-War.jpg

I believe the first scene without it is the scene where Cap goes to Buckys apartment... I keep telling myself to pay attention for it but I keep forgetting, and I've seen it 3 times already.

I believe the first scene without it is the scene where Cap goes to Buckys apartment... I keep telling myself to pay attention for it but I keep forgetting, and I've seen it 3 times already.

Don't you hate that? :lol So basically the first time he's in uniform after deciding to go AWOL? The current HT figures will go well with Crossbones then.

yes the only part he has the logo on is the intro fight. every other suited up scene he has it off.

PC is Popcultcha.com.au on this board and as far as I was aware they never had them available. Only one place I know did have it available and they are already sold out.

Oh... :(

And Popcultcha do pull their listngs when sold out. Thanks for the heads up.

At what point in the film does his uniform lose the little Avengers logos on the shoulders?

They're off his uniform starting with Bucharest, in Bucky's apartment.

yes the only part he has the logo on is the intro fight. every other suited up scene he has it off.

Should've made a scene where we see him take the logo off. It would've been a powerful moment.

People should cancel their PO its not movie accurate cause of the logo

Honestly, it'll be easy enough to take the little stickers off. I just wished this came out at the same time NA SW; at least I could start my Civil War display.

Honestly, it'll be easy enough to take the little stickers off. I just wished this came out at the same time NA SW; at least I could start my Civil War display.

Wait listed :( if any one doesnt want it send me a pm please, thanks guys.

I'm just going to leave these here:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    259.8 KB · Views: 214
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    300.8 KB · Views: 223
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    305.7 KB · Views: 232
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    281.4 KB · Views: 222
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    272.8 KB · Views: 240

Amazing Cap collection. :thud:

Nice looking Cap collection!

funny when people are complaining about the Avengers patch before the figure is even released. its a prototype, maybe the didnt want to spoil anything and thats the reason because its still on the pictures. I am sure the final figure will look a little bit different as on the pictures because also the "Batlle Damage" is nearly invisible.

My Waitlist converted weeks ago, cant wait for an limited Cap Figure! Instant Buy for me!!

I don't think anyone is necessarily "complaining" about it in the sense that they see it as a flaw with the figure; just merely preferring and hoping that the final product doesn't include it being that the majority of the film, it wasn't on. It won't ruin the figure at all if the final product still includes it.

It should be corrected because this figure is obviously Cap after his shield was scratched & he didn't have it at any point after that. HT are sticklers for details though & I'm pretty sure they'll fix it.

Back