1/6 Hot Toys - Captain America 2 - Falcon photos by [JingoBell]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome photos...agree with what most are saying though...the likeness is definitely not as good as the prototype one we saw which is a shame. :dunno

Definitely looks better with the goggles on.

I think it's an awesome figure but with so much stuff coming out all at once I'm going to pass on this one.. Star Lord and Stealth Cap are at top of my list.

Likeness is 95% as usual, I think the eyes are a bit sunken in but otherwise its obviously Mackie

Bit off topic but is OMG not doing photo sets anymore? seems like forever since ive seen him post

Likeness is 95% as usual, I think the eyes are a bit sunken in but otherwise its obviously Mackie

Bit off topic but is OMG not doing photo sets anymore? seems like forever since ive seen him post

Falcon, IMO, is a great addition to a line that turned out really well in terms of quality releases. It would be great if HT makes AoU line as good if not even better than TWS line. Thanks for the pics, Jingo Bell!

Sadly, OMG has already officially announced his retirement as a Hot Toys photo-reviewer.

EDIT: He posted this photo on his Facebook page the day Star-Lord came out.

1461330_606245876146459_6622966894903549829_n.jpg

Thanks for the shots, jingo...I think he looks pretty good. Looking forward to him....

That's too bad about OMG quitting....his shots over the years convinced me to buy many a figure...wishing him the best.

In the meantime...keep posting jingo...great work as always!

Falcon, IMO, is a great addition to a line that turned out really well in terms of quality releases. It would be great if HT makes AoU line as good if not even better than TWS line. Thanks for the pics, Jingo Bell!

Sadly, OMG has already officially announced his retirement as a Hot Toys photo-reviewer.

EDIT: He posted this photo on his Facebook page the day Star-Lord came out.

1461330_606245876146459_6622966894903549829_n.jpg

Damn that sucks, do you know why? I guess we all move along in life, maybe he just doesnt have the time or energy anymore

will be remembered and missed

Damn that sucks, do you know why? I guess we all move along in life, maybe he just doesnt have the time or energy anymore

will be remembered and missed

Yeah, though new but equally talented photo-reviewers like Jingo Bell have emerged, OMG has become a classic act that most of us still look forward to seeing each time there's a new release.

His farewell post was bombarded with lots of "why?", but he won't disclose his reasons.

Back