1/6 Hot Toys BvS Knightmare Batman figure review

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When one is stating their own opinion they say "I think the movie sucked, plain and simple."
You said "The movie sucked, plain and simple. You might not agree with me, and that's totally fine. But there's millions that do, at it shows." presenting your opinion as a matter of fact.

That said, I enjoyed the movie, but mostly because I wanted to.
I think the biggest flaw in the movie is the story telling, what I took from it is that this is a Batman who has lost his way, who has turned cruel, and has reached that point where he will do just about anything necessary if the end justifies the means in his mind.
Where the story telling failed is by not showing us HOW he reached that point, and more clearly presenting that this is who he has become and the movie is about his struggle to come back to being the Batman we all know. There's only a few lines from Alfred and Bruce that show he's teetering on that line of being good or becoming bad.
There's also the more obvious weak areas of the story like the whole Martha bit and also not making it clearer to the audience that Flash showing up wasn't a dream sequence...
There's just a lot of it that could have been improved, but legit, I did enjoy it, I thought Ben was one of the best on screen Batman's we've had and I reaaally wasn't looking forward to him at the beginning (you tell me it's going to be Josh Brolin, you damn well better deliver Josh Brolin!)
But for the direction this movie went, and the overall aesthetic... Ben was awesome

I'm hoping his solo movie does the character more justice

It does read aggressively, and it does come off immature

No. When one states their own opinion, one can use whatever wording one damn well pleases.

The movie sucked, plain and simple. Cherry on top.

Some loved it? Great!

I didn't. Because it sucked.

When one is stating their own opinion they say "I think the movie sucked, plain and simple."
You said "The movie sucked, plain and simple. You might not agree with me, and that's totally fine. But there's millions that do, at it shows." presenting your opinion as a matter of fact.

That said, I enjoyed the movie, but mostly because I wanted to.
I think the biggest flaw in the movie is the story telling, what I took from it is that this is a Batman who has lost his way, who has turned cruel, and has reached that point where he will do just about anything necessary if the end justifies the means in his mind.
Where the story telling failed is by not showing us HOW he reached that point, and more clearly presenting that this is who he has become and the movie is about his struggle to come back to being the Batman we all know. There's only a few lines from Alfred and Bruce that show he's teetering on that line of being good or becoming bad.
There's also the more obvious weak areas of the story like the whole Martha bit and also not making it clearer to the audience that Flash showing up wasn't a dream sequence...
There's just a lot of it that could have been improved, but legit, I did enjoy it, I thought Ben was one of the best on screen Batman's we've had and I reaaally wasn't looking forward to him at the beginning (you tell me it's going to be Josh Brolin, you damn well better deliver Josh Brolin!)
But for the direction this movie went, and the overall aesthetic... Ben was awesome

I'm hoping his solo movie does the character more justice

It does read aggressively, and it does come off immature

I'm with you on this one. I may be biased because I freaking love Batman and Batfleck was really good (better than that child-Batman by Nolan).

Im pretty sure they are saving HOW he got to that point with other movies. They hinted at a few things like Jason Todd.

I already like Batfleck's universe better that Nolan's. Batman Begins was great but TDK and Rises havent aged well with me even before MoS. I only rewatch BB. I happy we moved on with the DCEU

The DCEU is a flaming pile of ****, and there is nothing going on beyond the surface of these movies. They're as bad as that Green Lantern movie from a few years ago.

They've got nothing on The Dark Knight trilogy.

If you don't have coherent characters, and a coherent plot, you don't have a movie. What you have is a jar of piss.

I believe it's totally fine if you enjoyed it. Doesn't make you dumb, much less a Harvard graduate that appreciates art, like many fans of this film state as a requirement to enjoy this film.

That's what gets me. "You didn't understand the vision of the film"

Believe me, I did. "Martha".

Back