1/6 Hot Toys-BvS: DOJ-1/6th Scale Armored Batman (Black Chrome Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yes, it really reminds me the batman superman fight scene in the movie.

armored.jpg

Can the belt be switched out?

I asked that in the regular armored Batman thread and they said it is connected to the ab armor. I also watched ClipperKing's video where he showed it all In pieces and he didn't take the belt of, so it doesn't look like it is easily removed.

I'm planning to repaint that belt to the brass gold oxidized look of its sibling figures

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In my opinion, it looks bad. I originally had this preordered, but I changed it to the regular at the last minute. I am really happy I made that decision.

Batman to me is black not silver like the regular one. SO this one is for me.

Well, this is the grey armor the BvS armor was based off. Also, people should be upset the final product is not as chrome looking as the prototype.image.jpg

Well, this is the grey armor the BvS armor was based off. Also, people should be upset the final product is not as chrome looking as the prototype.View attachment 294453

I do prefer the gray over the black, but I am not upset that it is not more chrome. I actually prefer that the chrome look is toned down on the finished product.

I'm definitely not upset with how it turned out, prefer it being a little less shiny than the prototype. The belt being the same colour as the armour is my only minor nitpick.

When it comes down to it for me, the BC is more aesthetically pleasing and the regular is more film accurate. The BC I think does give a nice wet effect look though.

Great pictures! I just want to add a couple things:

1. I'm baffled that so many people prefer the movie version over this.
2. Even the box is better looking.
3. Wowed by the figure upon opening even though I've seen it in person at 2 events AND I've already received and posed up the regular version.
4. Looks so good (better than regular) with lights on!

Attachments

• IMG_2107.JPG
    IMG_2107.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 150
  • IMG_2109.JPG
    IMG_2109.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 151
I do prefer the gray over the black, but I am not upset that it is not more chrome. I actually prefer that the chrome look is toned down on the finished product.

100% agree with you about the chrome look being toned down. Actually thought it looked almost translucent in the prototype pictures until I saw it in person in Singapore. This thing is a monster like the movie �� version but for me, has a better look ��.

For those who already have it in hand and have both version. Can you take a pic of them side by side?

For those who already have it in hand and have both version. Can you take a pic of them side by side?

Ok. But I'm not switching poses to make them look identical #DEALWITHIT.

Lol, just playing around and hope these help. I don't think either figure photographs particularly well though. The BC doesn't look as deeply intricate as it actually does and the regular looks almost better on camera:

Attachments

• IMG_2111.jpg
    IMG_2111.jpg
    368 KB · Views: 251
  • IMG_2112.jpg
    IMG_2112.jpg
    286.5 KB · Views: 243
Back