1/6 Hot Toys BvS: Dawn of Justice-Wonder Woman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Went ahead and bought a TA head off ebay with a discount I had, so I can attempt Ptapang's mod. I may not care for the JL sculpt at all, but there's no denying that it makes the BVS head look really cartoonish and doll-like in comparison.

cool, can't wait to see it. Don't slice your thumb open like I did though...

for sure... I'll get the JL body once the price goes down. In the meantime I did mod my BVS body to fit the armor better by shaving down her bewbs so I can push it up higher and allow her to move a little in the torso area.

Yeah I already made that mod as well. Although I didn't shave them down, but just removed the plastic underneath that was pushing them out.

Well crap, the seller in China I bought the TA head from cancelled and refunded my money because of "scratches on the head", which I'm sure is just a way to avoid saying they didn't really have it. So looks like my mod is going to have to wait a while. The only other ones I see are going for $140 or so, which is just ridiculous. :(

That might have been mine. I made the lips pinker and lightened the darker areas in the mouth.

20180923_140150 (561x925).jpg

Here's an older pic

20171020_132012 (533x900).jpg

Back