1/6 Hot Toys BvS: Dawn of Justice-Wonder Woman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I change the head sculpt to a custom one.
26685462_396524204112428_8194528881419275451_o.jpg

Looks very nice but need to paint the hairline IMO so it doesn't look so clumped going into the scalp

Have you tried a pic with light coming from just one angle? Might be throwing off the likeness with all the light sources. Also looks better with the head turned to one side IMO

Vampire Woman.

Wonder Vamp.

All Americcan Gothic Wonder.

Caped Goth.

Wonder Goth.

A lot of hair, much Goth, little Wonder.

Criticisms of the sculpt are injected into the names this sculpt should have for her with that cape.

for any interested parties

my coat i posted about arrived from china yesterday ,got to say its excellent ,very happy with it ,it is fully lined with a silky material ,so while i cant say for certain it looks like staining should not be a problem

it also has a place on the back of the fastening belt to hold the sword and shield

and fits great ,no wire in the hood on mine but wired on the front seam ,

will post pictures as soon as im able ,updated my phones software and cant remember my flickr password ,tried the verification code thing 5 times cant make it work :dunno

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/IN-STOCK...e=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649
s-l1600.jpg

i bought this one ,and i live in the uk ,got a tracking number and everything :lol

LX136613515CN

looks like it left china yesterday should have it by weekend ,

not saying which weekend :lol

Hi guys.

Just sharing my repaint of Gal Gadot. I'm a bit unhappy with the original paint so I've decided to have a different one. It's more like a retouch actually. I didn't repaint the original head. Bought some third party hs and repainted it. It was a practice. I'm not a pro painter. So at the moment this is the best that I can do.

20180122_232027 ed1 a.jpg

IMG_20180122_012542_656.jpg

And here is also my custom classic Wonder Woman. Kinda like her like this. Feels like a good combination between the classic and the new. Thanks for looking.

WONDER WOMAN CLASSIC (1215) ed1a SR logo.jpg

That's an excellent repaint, unrealtoys. :clap

What a total ahole comment

Right? Trollish infantile comments, such as the one you quoted, that sound like it came from an Internet connection originating in a basement somewhere, makes me wonder how people like that can even afford these.

Hi guys.

Just sharing my repaint of Gal Gadot. I'm a bit unhappy with the original paint so I've decided to have a different one. It's more like a retouch actually. I didn't repaint the original head. Bought some third party hs and repainted it. It was a practice. I'm not a pro painter. So at the moment this is the best that I can do.

View attachment 388818

View attachment 388821

And here is also my custom classic Wonder Woman. Kinda like her like this. Feels like a good combination between the classic and the new. Thanks for looking.

View attachment 388822

I'd be SO happy to have that headsculpt. I really don't like the original.

Nice work!

I personally see enough of Gal in the stock sculpt, but a lot of these repaints demonstrate how great of a sculpt it actually could be; that there is indeed a good likeness in the sculpt itself when given an upgraded paint job.

Hi guys.

View attachment 388818

View attachment 388821

View attachment 388822

Looks pretty damn good to me Lucky !

Good job man.

Back