1/6 Hot Toys BvS: Dawn of Justice-Wonder Woman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Excited for the Justice League version, but might as well have fun with this one until then!

23632689_10210393785749385_6433686173097583263_o.jpg

Yeah I love this pic too. The collar bone address looks very realistic. You may have tweaked it a bit in post ?? Dunno. But it is impressive that this is a part of the body though.
Nice job !

Oooh my god. She just came in the mail. And she's MASSIVE. :-O

Like... wow, she is huge. All of you who regularly collect male figures are probably laughing right now, but I only collect female figures and. wow. Her thighs are so big (muscular)! She's so tall! I am impressed hahaha

The red in her armour os soooo vibrant too. And there's like... little sparkly bits in the blue of her skirt.

I am blown away.

Like... wow, she is huge. All of you who regularly collect male figures are probably laughing right now, but I only collect female figures and. wow. Her thighs are so big (muscular)! She's so tall! I am impressed hahaha

The red in her armour os soooo vibrant too. And there's like... little sparkly bits in the blue of her skirt.

I am blown away.
Congrats!!!

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

I am blown away.

Well what did you expect a thin Phicen :lol it maybe Gadot, but she had to portray an Amazon. Gal trained her butt off

But seriously glad you like her and welcome to the madness of having her , now you know why that I praised the HT body and don’t think a Phicen mod is necessary :wink1:

Yeah, it's great to see that they're taking things like height and musculature into consideration. Without heels I think my Black Widow, Scarlet Witch, Gamora and Rey figures are all be the same height and body type.

Well, no. I saw pictures of how muscular she was. But seeing her in-hand and compared to other female figures sure does put things into perspective!

View attachment 377791

I'm moving to another country next January, so my collection is completely halted for a while now. That is the second long hiatus I have in my collection this decade (first one was due to extreme focus on work, stopped buying figures from 2009 to 2012).

Anyway, regardless of my momentary pause, I was in the process of selling most of my collection because I don't feel a connection to it anymore (due to both pauses and all the changes in my life in the last few years) and intend to "kind off" start anew.

One of my ideas regarding hot Toys is to focus on female characters only. I think your picture might be the final push. Amazing collection.

Zack Snyder did an amazing choice casting her... :)

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Yeah clearly all those months spent perfecting and refining the new body did NOT include making sure the damn wrist pegs would stay in the arms. :D

It's the damn gauntlets, they get in the way. I ended up having to take the peg out of the arm, put the peg in the hand first, attach the hand to the shield, and then connect the hand and the shield onto the arm.

Back