1/6 Hot Toys BvS: Dawn of Justice-Wonder Woman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn, looks great!

Just a shame you can tell it's not the same tone which unfortunately completely kills it for me. Hope Hot Toys do this type of body for the JL version!

Fantastic..can you take daylight or natural light pics of your custom next..I want to see how the tone on the body you made looks in natural light
I'm a cave troll living in a mancave. too lazy to go under daylight. I mixed and tested the color on her belly and back comparing with her neck/face.
Probably not 100% match, but I'm pretty sure it's close. It does look different when light hits from behind since they are different material (PVC vs Silicon) and have different surface light scattering values

That's the same body that freaky dude used for his custom WW on youtube right? How did you get the armor to fit so much better?
Sorry..I'm not sure who freaky dude is...I cut the backside of armor(s) and tightened it and re-glued them. Probably other people did something similar.

Fantastic!
Thank you!

Damn kyekye, that's excellent modding.
Love the pose on the last pic.
Thanks,
I think the shoulder/chest area posing is much better with TBLeague than Hot Toys one. (not to mention elbow and knee joints)

Agreed. That last pic looks really cool.
Thank you. I always wanted to try that trio pose.

I meant this dude:

I find him a bit freaky...
Anyway, I was wondering if you'd used the same body he used, since your custom seems to fit the armor much better.

I'm a cave troll living in a mancave. too lazy to go under daylight. I mixed and tested the color on her belly and back comparing with her neck/face.
Probably not 100% match, but I'm pretty sure it's close. It does look different when light hits from behind since they are different material (PVC vs Silicon) and have different surface light scattering values

Sorry..I'm not sure who freaky dude is...I cut the backside of armor(s) and tightened it and re-glued them. Probably other people did something similar.

Thank you!

Thanks,
I think the shoulder/chest area posing is much better with TBLeague than Hot Toys one. (not to mention elbow and knee joints)

Thank you. I always wanted to try that trio pose.

How did you do the skin tone? Did you straight up paint it...I did see a video on YouTube where someone used pastels I think on a phicen body.

I meant this dude:

Anyway, I was wondering if you'd used the same body he used, since your custom seems to fit the armor much better.

She looks like a corpse when he matches her skin to the Phicen body.

I meant this dude:
Not sure..he said 7th gen tan-mid-bust body. Sounds like it's the same body. There are so many variations these days.
I did trim and tighten up her armor from the backside to fit it.
How did you do the skin tone? Did you straight up paint it...I did see a video on YouTube where someone used pastels I think on a phicen body.
I haven't seen youtube videos. Maybe I should have. dry pastel method was recommended by custom builders from early Phicen days.
Really love all the dynamic poses you can get with that body, but for me the head is still looking a bit too big on it.
Thanks. If you look carefully, her head is actually better with TBLeague/Phicen. HT shoulder line is way too angled and doesn't look much like the actress body line. The problem with the head is it's a bit longer than it should be, but too narrow than it should be. The volume-wise, it's about correct.
headsize.jpg

So would a tanned phicen be too tanned or just right for the headsculpt? Any tips on which one would look best? Thank you

Just sharing my custom wired cloak for Wonder Woman. Didn't plan on making this one. But I had to try. Hope you guys like it.

WONDER WOMAN WIRED  (15) ed1a SSR LOGO UC.jpg

Cool cloak !! What did you do to her face ? Put makeup on her ??? Or photoshopped?? Looks great !

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Guys, I could use some advice of yours. While trying to do a pose, I broke her foot. Shame on me...

IMG_20171211_210116276.jpg

What can I use to fix this? Thanks in advance!

Is there any way to remove the ball from the foot and just replace the joint all together?

Yes, just pull it off with some pliers . However this is the problem the ball peg was specially made for her foot. I tried t o find a matching foot peg, it is too big of a ball on the ball joint. You have to find it online:slap

If I use a glue strong enough, shouldn't it be able to be the way it was? Why would I lose the tilt motion?

You’d think that right..unfortunately the actual ball is extremely hard to move, just try to move the ball forward without the peg. It is stiff as a rock. The peg part adds friction in turn to create the ball to tilt forward and backward. If you glue the peg back to the ball and try to tilt the peg forward or backward it will snap off again. Only solution is to glue the peg directly back to the ball and then stick the foot back in place to the boot hole. It will fit back perfectly, but again , no more movement of the foot in a flex way. But at least you can still pivot her foot side to side and of course get her to stand in place.

Another solution, try to find another foot peg, but as I stated it’s hard to match it because the ball was specially made for her foot in it being extremely large. I tried to go online, but it’s hard to find a match. There is ebay, but no vendor is offering a buy it now auction..meaning all auctions are so far bid only . See if SSC will offer a replacement

You’d think that right..unfortunately the actual ball is extremely hard to move, just try to move the ball forward without the peg. It is stiff as a rock. The peg part adds friction in turn to create the ball to tilt forward and backward. If you glue the peg back to the ball and try to tilt the peg forward or backward it will snap off again. Only solution is to glue the peg directly back to the ball and then stick the foot back in place to the boot hole. It will fit back perfectly, but again , no more movement of the foot in a flex way. But at least you can still pivot her foot side to side and of course get her to stand in place.

Another solution, try to find another foot peg, but as I stated it’s hard to match it because the ball was specially made for her foot in it being extremely large. I tried to go online, but it’s hard to find a match. There is ebay, but no vendor is offering a buy it now auction..meaning all auctions are so far bid only . See if SSC will offer a replacement

Thanx mate! That was very helpful! :clap

not sure if he still has it but creasy had a whole leg for sale,you could harvest the foot or joint from that ,got to be worth a PM :)

Back