1/6 Hot Toys BvS: Dawn of Justice-Wonder Woman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
those pictures show how good the figure is. looks excellent. for those who have this, are you going to get the JL version or would you be happy to keep this as the definitive wonder woman in your collections

those pictures show how good the figure is. looks excellent. for those who have this, are you going to get the JL version or would you be happy to keep this as the definitive wonder woman in your collections

I have the training version on preorder, but I may just get every version they make :)

I'll be content with this one, but will probably still pick up the cape, sword and shield from the WW figure. Along with trying Sean Dabbs new custom sculpt.

The minor changes to the outfit aren't a big deal to me, and I don't see the body being improved all that much.

Still waiting for this. :impatient:
If she ever reaches these shores the JL version will probably be up for pre-order by that tiime.

Keeping this one of course..getting the other versions..definitely :)

Content on keeping this, along with the TA version. Most I'd do is just swap this sculpt for the JL one if the JL one looks better.

Loving this figure!

4156E025-AE19-4C00-A875-A5CF069BEAAB.jpg

Loved the review. Are you going to keep this as your definitive wonder woman or upgrade to the JL version when its released?
Well I’m really happy with this version , but if the JL version was outstanding I’d consider upgrading but I can honestly say I won’t be swapping my batman for any of the new ones and Aquaman needs some improving imo

So I did manage to get to my LHS before closing time and got my Wonder Woman!
There's really not much more to say, you guys have had time to review this figure over and over, so I'll just say this:

wow.

:lol

She's indeed an amazing figure.
Straight out of the box, with minimal futzing to the hair, she already looks fabulous.
Yeah, the likeness isn't 100% there, but the figure is fantastic. I haven't really tried to exploit the articulation to the max, but I think the figure has plenty articulation as it is. The sculpt of the body is pretty amazing. I'm very impressed with how they got the nuances of Gadot's physique so right.
Great job HT!

Back