1/6 Hot Toys BvS: Dawn of Justice-Wonder Woman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally got my shipping notice, it's only been marked as payment processing for 2weeks. Prob a week before it gets here, unless it's a sideshow exclusive I'm going to stick to getting them direct from Hong Kong in the future.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey at least you got something from them. I don't even have the two week notice yet.

Mine has been posted out, only ordered shortly after watching the movie a couple of months ago ish.

Mine has been posted out, only ordered shortly after watching the movie a couple of months ago ish.

Thats what I did too, watched the film at the start of June and ordered it straight after.
I contacted sideshow via live chat this wk and they told me the delay was because it was shipping from their Hong Kong warehouse.
Didn't know they shipped from Hong Kong. Dunno at least it's on it's way

My replacement will arrive today. SSC said they inspected it for any issues , that's why it took a little longer , but I hope this one is better, because I felt it was a pain going through the replacement process..took too long :pfft:

My replacement will arrive today. SSC said they inspected it for any issues , that's why it took a little longer , but I hope this one is better, because I felt it was a pain going through the replacement process..took too long :pfft:

The process is long, I had to get my BVS batman replaced due to a streak of gold paint down his leg of all things, I was happy they replaced it but it took forever

Finally got WW in hand, the sculpt looks a lot better in person , the sculpt is far less egregious than Drax body lol

Well picked up my replacement . SSC still insisted they inspected it so I'm keeping my fingers crossed because getting a replacement from them is like pulling teeth :lecture

BTW I mentioned the skirt issue to them, they are not budging on that, they said they are all coming like with each one they inspect as they get them so no help from them with that

And I quote,

Regarding the skirt, the gap on the back side of the leather tunic will be normal for this item, as it appeared on each piece we opened. As such, the replacement Wonder Woman we could provide you would be nearly identical to this.

We have attached a picture of the skirt on our office display Wonder Woman figure in this correspondence for your reference

The
So I guess we are out of luck :pfft:

Last edited:
Anyone know how I can get in touch with Unreal Toys' Lucky Tjandra? I know he posted his Wonder Woman cloak here, and I'm interested in checking out his capes.

Well picked up my replacement . SSC still insisted they inspected it so I'm keeping my fingers crossed because getting a replacement from them is like pulling teeth :lecture

BTW I mentioned the skirt issue to them, they are not budging on that, they said they are all coming like with each one they inspect as they get them so no help from them with that

And I quote,

Regarding the skirt, the gap on the back side of the leather tunic will be normal for this item, as it appeared on each piece we opened. As such, the replacement Wonder Woman we could provide you would be nearly identical to this.

We have attached a picture of the skirt on our office display Wonder Woman figure in this correspondence for your reference

The
So I guess we are out of luck :pfft:

Congratulations on getting the replacement. And thanks for update on skirt issue. It's funny how easily our HTs approval rating can swing from left to right with just one situation. It's truly become trendy for some collectors to 100% hate Hot Toys product. While others are completely bought and sold (100% happy with them all the time). IMO-best to stay in the middle where you can make specific choices based on specific releases/situations et.

I did. If I contacted AEC, they'd likely make me just send the whole thing back. And well... I'm not doing that with a near perfect figure. Just that one flaw. With my luck, the replacement figure would be janky.

I don't know what this missing button looks like, but maybe scour some model shops for some etched brass buttons you could paint up and glue on?

What's it look like?

I saw this figure in person yesterday at my LCS. I was blown away! With due respect to all of the great photographers out there, this figure is miles better in person! The hair, the eyes, the definition in her cheekbones, and the seamless body were all incredible to behold. I am so excited for my order to ship from Sideshow.

I have to agree. She is not photogenic at all. The customs I've seen though are mind-blowing. Which means they're probably eerie in person. That's a good thing.

great pic an nice prayer labyrinth!

56ee6ccb7cc9126eeb2a0f86f02ee5bd.jpg

looks good here, makes me regret (a little) not picking up Batman and Superman from BVS; but I just really didn't like that movie so it was hard justify investing in high end collectibles from it. I am hoping Justice League will be better and I can assemble my 1/6 trinity from those figures.

I saw this figure in person yesterday at my LCS. I was blown away! With due respect to all of the great photographers out there, this figure is miles better in person! The hair, the eyes, the definition in her cheekbones, and the seamless body were all incredible to behold. I am so excited for my order to ship from Sideshow.

Yea... I tend to believe this is likely true and is one of those figures that make a better impression in person. Still, I have seen some really nice pictures too. I am really trying to hold off for either the solo WW movie version or the Justice League version, but if there is one character I want from this DC movie universe it is Wonder Woman because I loved the solo movie a LOT!

Back