1/6 Hot Toys BvS: Dawn of Justice-Wonder Woman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just got her! more pictures to come but for now ... :wave

6xplFBP.jpg

here's more pictures from me!

ntVEke6.jpg

8DLDHyG.jpg

ip7ZRlU.jpg

2RkrcLa.jpg

It's definitely glued in place. So do you think it's bad enough to get a replacement with the left butt cheek on display?

faed086747b1a3a4be390921f2c6e3ba.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

definitely contact them, they'll try to offer you a discount first , if you stick to your guns they'll replace it. Their customer service has always been very good to me.

Yes, but there's a good chance you'll get another one like that. Mine is exactly like that.

I think this is one of those cases though where I dont mind the minor toy defect. :wink1:

Yes, but there's a good chance you'll get another one like that. Mine is exactly like that.

My sentiments as well.

It seems to just unfortunately be a pervasive "issue" with many of this figure. I likened it to the BvS Superman cape a few pages back, in which on some lucky few, the rear neckline of the cape hugs higher up on the neck (where it should), but on a lot of them, it hangs a little low and you are able to see some exposed blue of the suit, along with the zipper on the back of the suit.

Returning it for a brand new one, odds are that you will receive one with the exact same "issue" and possibly worse - that you'll receive one with an entirely different issue that your current one doesn't have (loose joint, paint defect, etc).

definitely contact them, they'll try to offer you a discount first , if you stick to your guns they'll replace it. Their customer service has always been very good to me.

i tried they told me they wouldnt offer me a replacement, they told me they are all like that

I know others have explained their methods, but I'm curious: How did you get her sword over the right shoulder?

:clap

Great photos and posing!

Some of the best I've seen on here. That's more or less 90 percent Gal as Wonder Woman for me, looks bloody amazing and the body! Pulls of a museum pose really well, super excited for this!

Thanks for the pics. I love that it's a really simple, powerful pose. Nicely done!
I may sit this version out due to a few preorders on the horizon, but in my minds eye, that's how I want her to look on my shelf when I finally get her.[emoji106]

How did you make her hair sit so tight to the body..
She is looking sharp....
Please share some tutorials and tricks please...

Damn nice pose and pics, bro! :duff

Thanks. I didn't use any gel on the hair, I just used a cotton swab soaked with water to brush the hair down, so yes, it does have a bit of a wet look to it.

I definitely agreed, just adjusting the hair makes it look a whole lot better. As for the sword, I just slid it between the straps on the backside. If I remember correctly, her sword was holstered to her right in BvS, I think Hot Toys messed up on that part.

Sucks I had to cancel my order on this one. I can only hope they put up the P.O. for the WW movie version. Till then I'll just have this waiting for it. 201706_Wonder-Woman_Laura-Racero_A-717x1024.jpg

i tried they told me they wouldnt offer me a replacement, they told me they are all like that

Mine with the defective arm which I'm getting the replacement had a perfect skirt..so don't buy that :lecture

My first run WW with the shiny skin that had the defective leg had no skirt issues whatsoever, same with the imported replacement had no skirt issues.

So I think they just didn't want to deal with clothing issues as a priority . I guess you guys have to live with it :dunno

I say I would rather deal with a misaligned skirt over defective body parts anytime.

as a whole of how many HT WW I acquired including defects and replacements are four ..my record so far is one out of three that have been solid :slap

Trust me you guys are lucky just to have a skirt issue :lecture

Last edited:
Thanks. I didn't use any gel on the hair, I just used a cotton swab soaked with water to brush the hair down, so yes, it does have a bit of a wet look to it.

I definitely agreed, just adjusting the hair makes it look a whole lot better. As for the sword, I just slid it between the straps on the backside. If I remember correctly, her sword was holstered to her right in BvS, I think Hot Toys messed up on that part.
Great job on the hair..
But you are wrong about the sword.
BVS promo shots, the strap was indeed at the right place..
In WW movie.. Sometimes it's on the left, some parts on the right...
There was a scene where the steap and sword was at different sides just like yours.

But... The NoMan's land, the sword is on the hip....

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

The longer I examine this figure the more I like it. Hot Toys took some chances with it that have extremely pleased some collectors and angered others. But most here (and on other 1/6 scale forums) who didn't like it at first are beginning to change their tune. These are more natural lighting pics. https://myalbum.com/album/BvaWo6X8UzBk I didn't want to waste the Phicen WW bash I made with the Gadot Knock-off sculpt, so I converted it into a custom Diana figure (first draft only-suggestions welcome/needed et), also natural lighting pics, which in my humble opinion shows off the fine details in Hot Toys work best. https://myalbum.com/album/l3UXXR0OabKk

The longer I examine this figure the more I like it. Hot Toys took some chances with it that have extremely pleased some collectors and angered others. But most here (and on other 1/6 scale forums) who didn't like it at first are beginning to change their tune. These are more natural lighting pics. https://myalbum.com/album/BvaWo6X8UzBk I didn't want to waste the Phicen WW bash I made with the Gadot Knock-off sculpt, so I converted it into a custom Diana figure (first draft only-suggestions welcome/needed et), also natural lighting pics, which in my humble opinion shows off the fine details in Hot Toys work best. https://myalbum.com/album/l3UXXR0OabKk

So you've done a complete 180 on the figure and now like it? That's good to hear. I wish I had mine to form an opinion one way or the other. Looking more and more like October for the UK.

So you've done a complete 180 on the figure and now like it? That's good to hear. I wish I had mine to form an opinion one way or the other. Looking more and more like October for the UK.

Yeah it REALLY grew on me. I was at first disappointed the HTS sculpt was so similar to the Knock-off. But after a few days I noticed all the fine details that HTS put into the sculpt and was impressed/flabbergasted lol!!!! I guess I was so locked into what they'd done with their previous female figures, it took me a while to understand and appreciate/admire the new things they created with Wonder Woman. As I've said about HTS BEFORE-CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHAT THEY DO NEXT!!!!

Back