1/6 Hot Toys BvS: Dawn of Justice-Wonder Woman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now THATS what HT should have done.

Also agree. That repaint is great. However I retract some of the harsh feedback I gave the sculpt earlier. While I still think HTS could have nailed it if they really wanted to, the sculpt has grown on me/I'm happier with it each day et. The initial shock when realizing the Knock-off sculpt is 97% the exact same as the authentic one was a bit much to swallow at first. But the armor/costume HTS made for this is a phenomenal achievement. Regarding some of the quality issues: From what I've read, some have exposed buttocks (mine doesn't) and some have arms that point outwards/away from the body (mine does). Like others asked: Does your figure's arms point away from the body and if yes, how did you get them to lay closer to torso? For me, it's not that big a deal because of how impressed I am with the seamless body they made for WW. Yes, I know there have been issues with other HTS seamless bodies, and issues with skin creasing on this one but those issues and preventative steps have basically been covered by other members. After a week of comparing the HT to the custom I made (with a Phicen), I finally boxed the custom and am 100% loving the real thing!!!! Thanks to everyone who talked me through my head sculpt temper tantrum!!!! Lol.

I have to say that I got one of these heads . It is, a better rendition than the original HT version.
Combined they make a pretty neat looking WW.
The original isn't quite as bad as I thought it would be: like Chewie after a combing, the sculpt can come to life.

Mine has the "cheeky" left butt cheek problem. I assume Sideshow wouldn't replace this, or would they?

6807b023eb91cc5b631258e712e81731.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Mine has the cheek issue.
Here's what Guyver suggested:
Sometimes it's the panties mis aligned with the parts of her skirt. Just pop the legs off they are ball socket easy

Lift the skirt a little see if the inside edges of the skirt are pushed in or creased with the blue panties , just smooth out the skirt so it sticks out away from her panties gently pull the skirt to the side snap the legs back to the ball joint should fix it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well....the exposed derriere' must be in this run of figures...turns out mine has the issue as well. I'll try guyver's suggestion over the weekend.

In the meantime, a couple more shots...

WONDER-WOMAN-003.jpg

WONDER-WOMAN-004.jpg

Crappy cell phone pic of the completed Trinity. Awesome figures overall!

994db2a66db82ffbbe4746f5ba4bb213.jpg

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Mine has the "cheeky" left butt cheek problem. I assume Sideshow wouldn't replace this, or would they?

6807b023eb91cc5b631258e712e81731.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I hope that's a joke. :) you could probably sell it above cost and come out abutt...er...ahead.

Can someone say if the JL WW proto headsculpt is a different one to the BvS version. I believe the consensus was that it is different.

just got her! more pictures to come but for now ... :wave

6xplFBP.jpg

Pics like these are making me love this sculpt, maybe not full on gadot, but full on Wonder Woman. Awesome shot sir. I love that you get so much character out of it. I was thinking I might wait for the JL sculpt but I'm sticking to this preorder now. I like that the neutral face can give off different types of character based on the lighting / angle etc.

Back