1/6 Hot Toys BvS: Dawn of Justice-Wonder Woman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_2210.JPGhere is deadshot on the base

the base is the Chrysler Eagle by Neil Hinder in Facebook it was offered to members of the one sixth Gotham from on Facebook.

Thanks for the info. Looks incredible! I hope to pick up something similar one day

Mine has the "cheeky" left butt cheek problem. I assume Sideshow wouldn't replace this, or would they?

6807b023eb91cc5b631258e712e81731.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Another shot...she is really gorgeous. Is it a perfect replica of Gal? Who cares...sitting right in front of me, it looks awesome, an excellent representation of the character.

WONDER-WOMAN-002.jpg

Just some minor frustrations....broke the pin off the so-called "snap" on the bandolier. Didn't even exert that much pressure -use care when attaching, folks. Pretty cheap move there, HT....

Don't like the clamp/waist support on the stand - concerned it may crease the figure. Afraid to get too extreme with the posing. Have never owned one of these "no seam" figures before. I'll try a few poses for some shots, but will most likely return her to a more neutral stance fr display with Batman and Superman.

So glad she's finally here. Really like it.

Last edited:
Try fixing it and see. There may be some videos up by now of the figure unassembled to show if it is glued or not.

Can't stop staring at this figure. Just amazing.

WONDER WOMAN.jpg

Last edited:
Dandyboy on eBay did his usually ugly body swap.

You can find the youtube video and he takes her apart really easy and quickly

It's definitely glued in place. So do you think it's bad enough to get a replacement with the left butt cheek on display?

faed086747b1a3a4be390921f2c6e3ba.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice custom..but I think people are trying too hard to make her look like Gal..remember it's not supposed to be a miniature Gal , it's WW played by Gadot. When these people glamorize this sculpt IMO the figure's essence of WW seems to be taken away. These customs need to style the hair. WW has big wavy bouncy hair that's why they styled Gal's hair that way.

This sculpt doesn't needto be too beautified, WW in the film is more of a womanly gritty warrior woman not Miss USA ( ironic that Gadot was Miss Universe :lol)

We can't compromise the intensity of the character just to make her extremely beautiful

I don't see anything wrong with trying to improve the likeness a bit (by narrowing the eyes or lightening the lipstick), but I do agree some of these repaints seem to glamorize her a bit too much, and make her look more like an airbrushed model in a L'Oreal ad.

Agreed. I would have prefered the lips to be a more natural pinkish color, rather the the shade HT and most repaints use. Its not like she wore lipstick in the movie anyway.

Back