1/6 Hot Toys BvS: Dawn of Justice-Wonder Woman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And here we go

Pics don't do it justice..looks like Gal as WW IMHO, the best figure representation of Gal as WW so far..I love the skin texture and the shiny tone, gives her that ready for action

I know people will disagree, but I stick to my guns :wink1:

Nice pics guyver you and I am toys have me on the trigger, but gonna wait til sdcc to see what is in store . she is definitely gal

Pics look good! Glad you seem to have faith in the durability!

The teeth are not dead on, the two front teeth look weird and cartoony like as they appear too large. There doesn't appear to be a noticeable separation between the teeth, like Dean says in his review looks like one large bunny tooth. However, the good news they seem to sit far back, so with the right lighting and angle you should be able to hide them.

It was sarcasm brother :lol

And here we go

Pics don't do it justice..looks like Gal as WW IMHO, the best figure representation of Gal as WW so far..I love the skin texture and the shiny tone, gives her that ready for action

Great pictures!

Seeing everyone's great pictures and reviews is making the wait more intense. I look at my BvS display like this:

giphy.gif

...envisioning her in the spot she'll be standing, realizing she's still missing and I still have about a month to wait.

Question: How likely do you think it is that dust/lint will stick to her skin, given how shiny it is?

And here we go

Beautiful!!!

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Decided to try what the strap would look like on the opposite side like the solo and JL version , although not a complete fit. It still works :clap

Unfortunately I missed out on BVS Supes so I had to improvise my Trinity with my MOS

Decided to try what the strap would look like on the opposite side like the solo and JL version , although not a complete fit. It still works :clap

Unfortunately I missed out on BVS Supes so I had to improvise my Trinity with my MOS

I think the strap was made to hang on the other side.
I am starting to think Zack got it wrong in BvS.. Hahaha

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

I like the shininess. It's almost like she' sweating from a fierce battle. Sounds silly, but hey, we're in a silly hobby anyway.:rotfl

I think by this point you either see Gal or you don't. You like the figure or you don't. Stay or move on because reading the same thing over and over is getting old.

If you are talking about people who continually bash it by saying the same old comments like buck teeth etc then I agree those people should move on. However, even people who like this sculpt still can't figure out what is off, so I think constructive criticism should still be welcome.

It was sarcasm brother :lol

Dam it I missed it again, I didn't read your post correctly when I responded because that was right after I watched Dean's video. :slap

Now I get what u wrote, it's funny and quite clever :lol

Seems very orange and that sculpt is way to soft.

Maybe in those pics it does but in videos the face structure looks quite defined, especially the jawline and I think the orange look is due to the lighting or a filter as I doubt this figure as the skin tone as a oompa Loompa.

Last edited:
In case anyone is wondering about the scale. Couple of my other females

Wow, all that does is demonstrate how diminutive and out of scale Rey is. :lol

Heights for each actress from L to R: 5'8", 5'3", 5'10", 5'7"

All relatively in scale, except Rey. Granted though each one of those characters is wearing some sort of heel, except her.

Back