1/6 Hot Toys BvS: Dawn of Justice-Wonder Woman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did it say what year?

1fcd24ec4e7154b23fe3f27c1f7460a4.jpg

I'd be amazed if they get it by then. Sideshow usually don't get theirs for 6-8 weeks after the HK release putting them on track for August at the earliest. In the UK we'll probably wait even longer than that sadly.

Oh well. I'm sure my wife won't be complaining [emoji23]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I prefer the new WW look, so I'm going to hold off for now. I think this figure will look great with the Christopher Reeve figure.

I just gotta have a little plastic Gadot asap no matter the version.
Call me a freak, but mine will be displayed with Keaton Batman.
But smaller Mezco for an accurate bvs display.

Sideshow has changed the est arrival from jun-jul to just jul. I don't know if that means anything in terms of a final definite answer but it is something.

Either way its going to end up as August. I never saw a single Sideshow release date that wasn't at least a month overdue.

Even if she's released in Hong Kong tomorrow, it will be at least a month or two before Sideshow starts shipping her out.

I would love it in July but I am away a lot so I'd be okay with August as I'll be back in ATX for a full month before heading home to LA.

Getting ready to pull the trigger with my $50 off coupon. Just waiting for in-hand pics for confirmation. Come on now hot toys! Any day now!

Wish they'd send people in the UK a coupon also :(

I've ordered 4 things with them and it's bloody expensive, would be nice to get a little love.

I've ordered 4 things with them and it's bloody expensive, would be nice to get a little love.

I've never bought through sideshow directly. In the UK it's always cheaper to just buy with the Chinese sellers (such as loonentoys). You don't pay customs or postage. Most cost effective way and you can still pre-order.

I've never bought through sideshow directly. In the UK it's always cheaper to just buy with the Chinese sellers (such as loonentoys). You don't pay customs or postage. Most cost effective way and you can still pre-order.

I might do it form now on, but some of them were the exclusives which I like, they also come with a shipper. But I'll probably do this from now on, although I'm not too sure I would trust to place a pre-order of this kind on Ebay. I managed to secure a pre-order with ToyHQ for Wonder Woman, though, moreso because I actually need the delay they'll get it to be able to pay for it and the others before!

I ordered something from them last year and it set me back about £80 in customs fees [emoji30] so now I tend to go for pre-orders through Collectibles Direct or Movie Figures. Both UK based and both do Layaway plans to ease the pain [emoji23]

I pre-ordered a BvS Wonder Woman through a UK site called Retro & Collectible but I don't know anyone else who's used them. Seem to have good online reviews though. I left it late to PO and couldn't find her on any other site and I'm not keen to PO through eBaY purely because I've never done it before and I've heard some horror stories

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back