1/6 Hot Toys BvS: Dawn of Justice-Wonder Woman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hold on to your horses man....
I would say a strong 8 likeness to Gal...
Still having some degree of blank stare.. Depending on angle...
Was chatting with the owner of the local distributor. He was futzing with the figure there..
He said shoulder can be lifted, but dare not really do to much to it.. Similar to Gamora figure he said..

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

I didn't get Gamora, I'm going to watch her reviews on YouTube . 8 on likeness, I can live with that

And what about an release date

Wow this looks really good. Although it's HT so without a doubt they'll re-use 90% of it, give it the ScarJo Black Widow treatment and just do a newer HS and charge the same amount for a Wonder Woman figure and then again for Justice League. She seems to be on that trajectory although a little worse since at least Black Widow had hair changes and slight costume adjustments.

I'm tempted to get her but even more to see what the turn around would be for Wonder Woman from her own solo film.

You guys are getting the 1st hand photos right off my phone.. :)
0bb7763b7bafc05593c07e59206e2d8f.jpg

Soooo looks like we got teeth in that stare , hopefully we see teeth marks and not a mouth guard like Rey. The detail on the chest plate is phenomenal

Thank god as I figured the lighting and shadows made the nose look off . Thank god almighty her nose is more proportioned

Hair looks great ..hopefully out of the box it's not smushed

Only 17 points of articulation while Gamora had 28 ? Why HT why? :gah:

Last edited:
Ok.. Delivered the photos as promised.. Now time to have a cup of nice iced coffee.. :)
f513ed1e4dcb9f45a1af90ffc2cefd43.jpg

Wow, looks awesome. Wasn't planning on crazy amounts of articulation for the pose I have in mind, but the alterations they've made to the sculpt are definitely welcome! Now to wait until she releases and then stateside distributors start sending them all out. :gah:

I got impatient and bought the Wonder Woman Barbie from last year, she's pretty neat and has a decent amount of articulation. Would totes recommend her if anyone else is impatient or isn't happy with Hot Toys. Also, sweet pics Weisun!! Thanks for sharing them

I got impatient and bought the Wonder Woman Barbie from last year, she's pretty neat and has a decent amount of articulation. Would totes recommend her if anyone else is impatient or isn't happy with Hot Toys. Also, sweet pics Weisun!! Thanks for sharing them
[emoji106] [emoji106] [emoji106] [emoji106]

Now after seeing all these pictures with how great it appears to look, the wait for this is going to be even more suspenseful.

Is the apparent slight difference in the skin pigmentation of the sculpt and the rest of the body overly noticeable in person? Or is that just shadows from lighting?

Now after seeing all these pictures with how great it appears to look, the wait for this is going to be even more suspenseful.

Is the apparent slight difference in the skin pigmentation of the sculpt and the rest of the body overly noticeable in person? Or is that just shadows from lighting?

Frankly speaking.. The HS and the body is different in tone....
It was white light.. Maybe will be less apparent under warm lights...

Quite....
but i am sure with tweaking of the lights.. it should be alrite...

I'm sure also I've seen this with phicen sets, but it balances out unless the body is completely pale which HT knows Gal is not , as long as there is some tint in the body the tone in the HS should blend better

That's what I'm hoping. If they tweaked the sculpt to look more like her, surely they'd know that the body itself should not be completely pale. The difference only looks noticeable to me in that up close picture.

That's what I'm hoping. If they tweaked the sculpt to look more like her, surely they'd know that the body itself should not be completely pale. The difference only looks noticeable to me in that up close picture.

Seamless bodies are kind of tricky to the eye. I own many and that it can be an eyesore if the HS is too dark but again I trust Hong and his crew that they know better to not use the whitest seamless body. However natural light balances this out

Back