1/6 Hot Toys BvS: Dawn of Justice-Wonder Woman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OTHERS PICS

Attachments

• IMG_0052.jpg
    IMG_0052.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 310
  • IMG_0051.jpg
    IMG_0051.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 309
Well...now we know it looks great. Just need a few blogger pics to see how well the articulation actually is. That's the only thing holding me back and possibly waiting for the solo or JL version.

Other than the slight skin tone difference between body and HS she looks so good. This figure will have finally been worth the wait when we get her in hand.

Thanks for all the great pics weisun79 :hi5: makes the wait that much easier.

Other than the slight skin tone difference between body and HS she looks so good. This figure will have finally been worth the wait when we get her in hand.

Thanks for all the great pics weisun79 :hi5: makes the wait that much easier.

Somehow I get to see the first hand photo this time for this figure..
Usually here it's the slowest........
I often see youtube reviews and fb photos from other countries..

Does anyone remember that ebay code for the discount a few days back..it's cool if it's gone but just curious

watching this won't change your life but it will bring you 14 minutes give or take a few seconds closer to it being released:lol

weisun, thanks for the new pictures!

The head sculpt/paintwork definitely looks much better now. I've always been on board for a Wonder Woman figure, but I hesitated on the BvS version since I disliked the movie so much. I also slightly prefer the sword/shield from the solo movie, so I'll wait for that instead (if it ever gets announced). But if this is the final version of the BvS figure, it's going to make it a very difficult wait.

Does anyone remember that ebay code for the discount a few days back..it's cool if it's gone but just curious

There was one for $15 off a $75+ purchase (PREMEMDAY15), but that expired on the 24th.

weisun, thanks for the new pictures!

The head sculpt/paintwork definitely looks much better now. I've always been on board for a Wonder Woman figure, but I hesitated on the BvS version since I disliked the movie so much. I also slightly prefer the sword/shield from the solo movie, so I'll wait for that instead (if it ever gets announced). But if this is the final version of the BvS figure, it's going to make it a very difficult wait.

There was one for $15 off a $75+ purchase (PREMEMDAY15), but that expired on the 24th.

[emoji106] [emoji106] [emoji106]

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

weisun, which mall is she at? I also live in malaysia and wouldn't mind popping down for a gander if possible.
U check out XL collectible's fb page..
They have 1/6 and cosbaby WonderWoman displayed at Cheras, Sunway Velocity Mall..

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Back