1/6 Hot Toys BvS: Dawn of Justice-Wonder Woman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
C'mon weisun, we need you to infiltrate Hot Toys Hong Kong and find out the real release date, even if you have to confirm they are just flipping coins as to what is released next!

C'mon weisun, we need you to infiltrate Hot Toys Hong Kong and find out the real release date, even if you have to confirm they are just flipping coins as to what is released next!

It would make it easier of you could sponsor my flight and accomodation while I am there.
I will PM you my bank account number.
Hohohoho..

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Knowledgeable people can do a lot of harm with a bank account number....

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Knowledgeable people can do a lot of harm with a bank account number....

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Hackers can do alot with just a sideshow login account.. Hahahaha

Anyway.. I am in Malaysia, 6 hour flight from HK.. Can't take photos for you guys there...

Malaysia! I won a trip there, big fan. Loved the place, that's where I discovered Hot Toys...in Berjaya Times Square KL
First purchases were DX Indiana Jones and Iron Man mk IV.

Wonder Woman in the factory like
eba8ae66225a4db5517c6d3393a84396.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guys,

I dun have any interested in GOTG characters coz I did not collect anyone of them...
However, I just went through the last 20-30 pages of the GOTG Gamora thread to check whether there was any major issue with the rubber body...
Seems like as long as they dun over bend the arms.. it's really not that bad..
I guess WW would at least have the same quality as that one????
I think the knee will be the same concept as the elbow....
Now I am just curious of the shoulder..

Anyone having Gamora? Maybe you can share your experience?

Guys,

I dun have any interested in GOTG characters coz I did not collect anyone of them...
However, I just went through the last 20-30 pages of the GOTG Gamora thread to check whether there was any major issue with the rubber body...
Seems like as long as they dun over bend the arms.. it's really not that bad..
I guess WW would at least have the same quality as that one????
I think the knee will be the same concept as the elbow....
Now I am just curious of the shoulder..

Anyone having Gamora? Maybe you can share your experience?
I have Gamora, her arms are fine, but I only have her arms with a very slight bend. Wonder Woman has an all new body though, so the tolerances may be different, hopefully for the better.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

I have Gamora, her arms are fine, but I only have her arms with a very slight bend. Wonder Woman has an all new body though, so the tolerances may be different, hopefully for the better.

Thanks man...
I guess new product should be the same if not better.........I hope....

anyone else get a schedule change email saying may 25th? i have mine set to the 20th of each month. last time it was pushed to may and this time it was only a few days. maybe she might actually be coming out soon. really all depends when she comes out at secret base

Unless there is something terribly wrong going on with this figure, it's almost guaranteed she will be out before the movie. Then they will put the new one up for PO about a week before the movie releases and have it out by Christmas. The kinks will all be worked out and the solo version will just be a repaint.

Exactly they are simply delaying the release in order to make both versions at once BvS and solo movie they need to release this at least in may and release the second version right before the movie comes out so they can double dip

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

Back