1/6 Hot Toys BvS: Dawn of Justice-Wonder Woman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i wish it would but it won't be. according to the release schedule we still have a few figures coming before WW is released. Im guessing it will be released between 8th-14th may.

I am sticking with this week.. no matter what you say... lalalalalala
:p
(getting crazy)

At this point, I think Hot Toys are purposely holding Wonder Woman back to strike when the iron is hot. Namely, right before her movie. I think they might even have a "Movie Promo Edition" that has her chest strap across the other shoulder, includes a cloak, an alternate shield (Amazon Shield), and of course a different base. A No-Man's Land base comes to mind.

It makes sense to release Drax during the International release of Guardians 2 and Ripley around Alien:Covenant. 3rd week of May has to be Wonder Woman.

At this point, I think Hot Toys are purposely holding Wonder Woman back to strike when the iron is hot. Namely, right before her movie. I think they might even have a "Movie Promo Edition" that has her chest strap across the other shoulder, includes a cloak, an alternate shield (Amazon Shield), and of course a different base. A No-Man's Land base comes to mind.

It makes sense to release Drax during the International release of Guardians 2 and Ripley around Alien:Covenant. 3rd week of May has to be Wonder Woman.
That is my theory as well, it only makes sense to coordinate the releases like this.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

That is my theory as well, it only makes sense to coordinate the releases like this.
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Yes.. So, I am expecting her to be released any time now.....
Any of these 32 days.. minus the weekends - 23 days.....

Waiting for HT to fill the gap...
hfhfgjgfjh.jpg

We wanted to let you know that the shipment of your Wonder Woman Sixth Scale Figure item will be delayed. Based on the latest production information, we now expect your item to arrive into our warehouse in Jun - Jul 2017.

We apologize that this date has been modified but we look forward to shipping out this item to you when it arrives.

If Sideshow gave more realistic estimates they wouldn't have to keep sending out these delay notices. She's been down for a April/May release in Hong Kong for a while now. All the DC figures I've followed recently have taken two months to reach Sideshow so July is about right. In Europe we won't see her before at least August now. :(

Just got the delay email as well. It makes sense though, if she stays on schedule to release late May in HK, she'll get to SS by mid July.

Back