1/6 Hot Toys BvS: Dawn of Justice-Wonder Woman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The realism factor is off the charts with this one and right where i expected HT to be in 2016 back in 2012. Too bad the final product won't deliver.

Generally, yes. The production figure/sculpt isn't quite as good as the prototype. There have been exceptions though where I actually liked the production sculpt more than the prototype one advertised. MoS Supes, for instance.

I know her standalone movie is set in WWII and the DCEU and the MCU are mutually exclusive, I have to wonder (pun intended), how awesome would it be to have WWII WW fight along with TFA Captain America...Just a thought...

I know her standalone movie is set in WWII and the DCEU and the MCU are mutually exclusive, I have to wonder (pun intended), how awesome would it be to have WWII WW fight along with TFA Captain America...Just a thought...

Her movie's supposedly set in WWI (plus maybe present day), not WWII. Still, I do love the idea of mixing universes and posing her with TFA Cap. With their shields out. :yess:

This gives me hope for a possible awesome Psylocke figure if HT is ever going to release someone other than Wolvie...
Yes! I could see the Psylocke selling well enough. The Magneto too.

Besides the inevitable Margot Harley we are getting, there are only two remaining female figures I'll ever need in my collection, and that Psylocke is one of them. The other is an Emilia Clarke Sarah Connor.

I'm just happy to finally be getting a good Wonder Woman! Her being only months away, I can't see too many tweaks happening, but maybe an improved paint job will help bring out the sculpt.

Her movie's supposedly set in WWI (plus maybe present day), not WWII. Still, I do love the idea of mixing universes and posing her with TFA Cap. With their shields out. :yess:

yup, its mostly WW1, then themescera and a bit of modern day.

8461545-menalippe-diana-hippolyta-antiope.jpg

New image from the Wonder Woman movie!

Wonder Woman: Gal Gadot, Robin Wright, Connie Nielsen first look | EW.com

....can't wait to see this movie.... loved Amalfi....very beautiful place, was married nearby...:)

Aaaahhhhhh! Can't wait to own this, lol. And now the batsuit is getting fixed too.

Gonna rock the detolf! Only thing now is the odd man out MoS Superman, but meh. I like the look better.

Back