1/6 Hot Toys BvS: Dawn of Justice-Wonder Woman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yes, it you look at Gal Gadot she's much skinnier and taller with longer legs. I'm sure they will update her with new face and body.

I know what she looks like. You can argue or disagree if the body is an exact match or not.

But calling that figure fat is silly. If you scale it up she would have a size o waist. But sure, she's fat. Her and every other figure, Becuase there's not any with smaller waist.

in her solo movie as I saw she wears this BVS outfit same one just with cape, and also gold armor with gold skirt + French braid.
my opinion on the figure is same. Best Kim Kardashian figure ever !!! she's too fat, Barbie's likeness is better trust me :D

If you think this figure constitutes 'fat' you have a seriously skewed vision of female anatomy.

some of you need a good smack in th head for your warped views on bodies

some of you need a good smack in th head for your warped views on bodies

:lecture

giphy.gif

that being said, lets not forget, even though gal me be a little thinner than the body given to the HT figure, this was a newly designed body for WW that HT invested in and im sure they also made it to use for OTHER female characters too since new bodies are expensive to create. so it may not be gals 100% exact figure, but its close enough for a body that they can re-use down the line for other female characters, which im sure was part of the plan too.

My personal opinion, going with 17 points of articulation is a big step backwards. Especially when their other figures (BW & MH) have so much more. I would be very disappointed to see a Psylocke with only 17 points of articulation IMHO.

AFM

that being said, lets not forget, even though gal me be a little thinner than the body given to the HT figure, this was a newly designed body for WW that HT invested in and im sure they also made it to use for OTHER female characters too since new bodies are expensive to create. so it may not be gals 100% exact figure, but its close enough for a body that they can re-use down the line for other female characters, which im sure was part of the plan too.

I'm sure that this is economical choice to use a body for similar female body types. With that being said, I hope Wonder Woman becomes a great-selling figure and Hot Toys get enough feedback where they create a unique and accurate body type of Gal Gadot that they can produce 3 figures or more for her solo movie:

1) An Updated version of her BvS Costume
2) Undercover Caped Version
3) Themyscira Amber-colored Costume
4) Any future versions

I think if she becomes a Hot Seller, it'd be worth their investment to give her an accurate body type.

My personal opinion, going with 17 points of articulation is a big step backwards. Especially when their other figures (BW & MH) have so much more. I would be very disappointed to see a Psylocke with only 17 points of articulation IMHO.

AFM

I wouldn't if it meant we got a Psylocke :pray:

That's cool and I'm glad for you, but why do you think we can't have a WW or a Psylocke with 30 points of articulation? Wouldn't it be good to have that ability for cool posing?

AFM

collectors dont want to see joints. and the no joint figure probably needs less joints for less wear and tear over time.

Im glad we got a no-joint body. he joints would look very strange since theyd all be exposed with her design. Hopefully the material is durable and lasts well

AFM

You prefer a figure with exposed joints because you want to play with it. I prefer the figure to look great.

Just saw Superman vs Bats and I'm in, but that's it. I've got Reeves and Sideshow.

collectors dont want to see joints. and the no joint figure probably needs less joints for less wear and tear over time.

You prefer a figure with exposed joints because you want to play with it. I prefer the figure to look great.

I understand what you are saying about joints and have come to also prefer not seeing the joints. My question is "How come we can not have both? Phicen has been producing seamless and there up and coming Spartan Warrior looks great and is fully articulated. This is the WW and Psylocke I would like to have. How about you?

Back