1/6 Hot Toys BvS: Dawn of Justice-Wonder Woman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like this figure but I'm wondering if we'll get a "better" one from her own solo film, especially since it's relatively close. The costume most likely will be close if not the same with a few tweaks and there is a chance at another head sculpt. With no exclusive I might wait...anyone else thinking of holding out?

And then if they used this sculpt on the Scarlet Witch figure, people would say the sculpt looks more like Gal Gadot instead of Olsen. :lol

The issue is or the lack there of - the scarlet witch figure sculpt actually looks like her :) not gal gadot! This one is quite off - we can accept it and celebrate but won't change the fact :(

The issue is or the lack there of - the scarlet witch figure sculpt actually looks like her :) not gal gadot! This one is quite off - we can accept it and celebrate but won't change the fact :(

No, you mentioned that this sculpt (the WW sculpt), resembles Elizabeth Olsen more than it does Gadot. Therefore, I was humorously saying that if they used this sculpt (the WW sculpt) on the Scarlet Witch figure, people would probably then say that the sculpt more resembles Gal Gadot than it does Elizabeth Olsen. :lol

I think the sculpt can definitely use some improvement and some tweaking, but I still think the figure and sculpt as an aggregate whole look great. I wouldn't have PO'd it if I didn't think so.

I like this figure but I'm wondering if we'll get a "better" one from her own solo film, especially since it's relatively close. The costume most likely will be close if not the same with a few tweaks and there is a chance at another head sculpt. With no exclusive I might wait...anyone else thinking of holding out?

Of course when the figure for her solo is up for PO you will see pics for the JL movie and might want to wait for that. There will proably end being at least 5 or 6 (or more) versions of her over the next few years with so many films on the way

Of course when the figure for her solo is up for PO you will see pics for the JL movie and might want to wait for that. There will proably end being at least 5 or 6 (or more) versions of her over the next few years with so many films on the way

Ha, that's true, we probably will already know what she'll look like in JL when the WW movie figure is previewed. It never ends. :lol

i was going to to, but her costume stays exactly the same for the solo film so would they bother re-releasing a new version next year from HT? usually they only do that if the outfit has alteration, but it wont.

my guess is if we get a WW from HT for her solo film it will be of the themescyra variety, the beige coloured gear she wears when shes younger like in the promo pics, so i'll just get this DAWN version just in case.

i'm sure once the JLA movies come along her movie outfit will get some updates and we'll get an updated WW sculpt.

HT will release it if it'll make them cash. For TDK, he used the Batman Begins suit for like 5 minutes in the movie and they just did Batman Begins releases but still released a figure from that. The TDK and the TDKR suits weren't drastically different but they still went to the nines with that. I'm sure the solo film and the JL film will have slight variations, similar to Black Widow for example whose suit is just minimally altered. I didn't even think honestly about the closeness of her solo film and the JL film. I'm sure from the first film we'll get the cloaked look and a few WWI styled relics and things like that but from the JL film that'll be the interesting one.

The costume won't (isn't) exactly the same for her solo film anyway. They almost never are. Even if it's minor tweaks. Like with mos to BvS superman, or 89 to returns batman. The suit is almost always altered in some way, or a new suit is introduced and used for much of the film.

The costume won't (isn't) exactly the same for her solo film anyway. They almost never are. Even if it's minor tweaks. Like with mos to BvS superman, or 89 to returns batman. The suit is almost always altered in some way, or a new suit is introduced and used for much of the film.

:exactly:

Just got back from seeing the film again for the second time.

You know, in my opinion, this sculpt is actually pretty good. It can use some slight improvements, but I had it in mind during the parts when she was WW, and this sculpt really does actually look like her as WW. The first time I thought of it was when it showed that black and white picture of her that was in Luthor's file that Bruce Wayne was viewing, and I thought it looked pretty close to the sculpt. Then during the end fight scene, I thought it looked pretty close to her as well.

If you compare it to any other standard Gadot picture or the way she looked in the film whenever she wasn't in full WW garb, it doesn't look like her very much. But I felt that when she was in WW garb, it looked just like her. For some reason, her face looks different when she's in full costume as WW than what it does when she isn't; she seems a bit more exotic looking when not in costume.

I never thought the sculpt looked bad to begin with, but felt it could use some improving. While I still feel it could use some slight improvements, I have a new appreciation for this sculpt. It actually is pretty close, in my opinion.

Just got back from seeing the film again for the second time.

You know, in my opinion, this sculpt is actually pretty good. It can use some slight improvements, but I had it in mind during the parts when she was WW, and this sculpt really does actually look like her as WW. The first time I thought of it was when it showed that black and white picture of her that was in Luthor's file that Bruce Wayne was viewing, and I thought it looked pretty close to the sculpt. Then during the end fight scene, I thought it looked pretty close to her as well.

If you compare it to any other standard Gadot picture or the way she looked in the film whenever she wasn't in full WW garb, it doesn't look like her very much. But I felt that when she was in WW garb, it looked just like her. For some reason, her face looks different when she's in full costume as WW than what it does when she isn't; she seems a bit more exotic looking when not in costume.

I never thought the sculpt looked bad to begin with, but felt it could use some improving. While I still feel it could use some slight improvements, I have a new appreciation for this sculpt. It actually is pretty close, in my opinion.

she wore her hair pulled up when not WW- to me that really changes her look

she wore her hair pulled up when not WW- to me that really changes her look

It really did a lot.

Like I mentioned, during the parts whenever she wasn't in WW garb, you're not going to see Gadot in this sculpt at all. However, during the final fight scene with her in full garb, or in the black and white portrait of her from that file (where she was also in full garb), I really did see the sculpt in her face there.

in her solo movie as I saw she wears this BVS outfit same one just with cape, and also gold armor with gold skirt + French braid.
my opinion on the figure is same. Best Kim Kardashian figure ever !!! she's too fat, Barbie's likeness is better trust me :D

in her solo movie as I saw she wears this BVS outfit same one just with cape, and also gold armor with gold skirt + French braid.
my opinion on the figure is same. Best Kim Kardashian figure ever !!! she's too fat, Barbie's likeness is better trust me :D

Fat? Seriously?

Back