1/6 Hot Toys BvS: Dawn of Justice-Wonder Woman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
with hot toys putting up the official tactical suit batman photos, do you think the JL WW will go up for preorder any time soon? or will hot toys wait it out till after the solo movie version

I can wait for this BvS wonderwoman , this far and beyond the best head sculpt of all 3.

That sounds about right. I don't expect any further delays since it successfully released in Asia about a month ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

on the positive side, one thing good about the delays is usually when there is a quality issue in the first batch that is being fixed.

A lot of examples like this.

Deadpool with the sleeve cuff issues is one that is just off the top of my head.

I can wait for this BvS wonderwoman , this far and beyond the best head sculpt of all 3.

with the others only being prototypes it's hard to tell for sure, but doesn't it look like (so far) the solo movie Wonder Woman is the exact same as the BvS except with different accessories?

on the positive side, one thing good about the delays is usually when there is a quality issue in the first batch that is being fixed.

Deadpool with the sleeve cuff issues is one that is just off the top of my head.

That's true. :lecture

with the others only being prototypes it's hard to tell for sure, but doesn't it look like (so far) the solo movie Wonder Woman is the exact same as the BvS except with different accessories?

Looks like it to me but we'll have to wait for more pics.

The hs they used at comicon for solo version was the same as bvs except for a different paint application (lighter shade on the lips, less eyeliner). I'm hoping they don't give solo the angry face, lol.

I do expect this very soon at SSC, within the next couple of weeks or so. Tomorrow will mark exactly four weeks since it released in HK.

Hey who knows, maybe this delay is just to give them time to swap out the old heads with the new Training Armor/JL sculpt that we all want. ;)

Hey who knows, maybe this delay is just to give them time to swap out the old heads with the new Training Armor/JL sculpt that we all want. ;)

85ce2e1daf663deb9b9fcae0b6270cff.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The folks who paid through the nose to get this early from Hong Kong would love that. :lol

The folks who paid through the nose to get this early from Hong Kong would love that.

wouldnt bother me in the slightest :lol,:duff
i guess it would mean the first 100 or so would become exclusives with a alternative head sculpt:yess:

Just out if interest how much more (%) do you typically pay to get a figure from the initial HT release before the distributor release ?

:impatient:i paid my impatience tax up front:lol and ordered from a hong kong seller a week before the limited 100 release

paid $360 with ems postage took 3 days posted monday delivered to me in the uk wednesday ,ems is around $65 to the uk ,bringing the figure to $295 $30 more than sideshow charge ,but their postage is expensive and slow 10 to 20 days and always attract customs charges

breaking it down i think sideshow were charging $265 for her plus around $40 to $50 for regular airmail ,plus customs and handling charges $70

so instead of paying through the nose i actually saved money and saved a bunch of time going this route :yess:

done it before and would do it again in a heart beat :duff

Last edited:
I am not sure if I want the BvS Wonder Woman figure because I really couldn't stand that movie, but after seeing the solo WW movie having A Wonder Woman HT figure has become one of my most wanted figures in a long time. Because it looks like there is a good chance the solo movie figure will be almost exactly the same as the BvS figure I can't wait for more people to get this and post more pics.

I likely won't get a Superman or Batman or other JL figures from the latest DCU (the JL movie will have to change my mind), but Wonder Woman would look great with my Christopher Reeves Superman, and Keaton Batman, as another historic great first major portrayal of a comic character on film.

Back