1/6 Hot Toys BvS: Dawn of Justice-Wonder Woman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't really blame Hot Toys for delaying HulkBuster so much. Something of that scale must be really complex if they want to get it right, especially since it has to articulate. Wonder Woman on the other hand makes no sense, if they can do complex figures like all the Iron Mans, a breastplate and skirt shouldn't be a problem. Rubber body is probs what's delaying it imo

Does anyone know if the head sculpt is the same as the training version? Because on the few images of the final product, I am worried that the head sculpt is not 100% accurate with Gal Gadot while the training version is 100% realistic ... Well, anyway I preorder both.

Im sure its the same. In the recent bvs wonder woman picture, hot toys tilted the head down which sometimes makes it look weird. Blogger and inhand pics will show how amazing the sculpt is.

Does anyone know if the head sculpt is the same as the training version? Because on the few images of the final product, I am worried that the head sculpt is not 100% accurate with Gal Gadot while the training version is 100% realistic ... Well, anyway I preorder both.

Nah, the head on this doesn't look as good as the training version.

BvS (latest update):

18813350_1861391760851810_1418802703149551542_n.jpg

Potty Training:

18836086_10154546351722344_5265012411657621657_n.jpg

Perhaps it is the facial expression and light that gives the impression that it is not the same head sculpt ?

This did an eternity that I wait this Wonder Woman, especially in France the delivery is estimated for August ...

I hope that as said above once in the hands of bloggers, we will see that the head is very realistic like the training version. Because actually I am worried ... Gal Gadot is so beautiful, I want a figure beautiful as Gal Gadot !

Perhaps it is the facial expression and light that gives the impression that it is not the same head sculpt ?

This did an eternity that I wait this Wonder Woman, especially in France the delivery is estimated for August ...

I hope that as said above once in the hands of bloggers, we will see that the head is very realistic like the training version. Because actually I am worried ... Gal Gadot is so beautiful, I want a figure beautiful as Gal Gadot !

It's the same sculpt....BvS has rooted hair, that's the only difference

Sorry to rain on your parade, but they are not the same sculpt.

No, I don't think that they are either (mores the pity). The training sculpt is much better.

I'm happy with both the updated BvS sculpt and the training armour sculpt. Maybe I'm just easily impressed. :lol

I don't really blame Hot Toys for delaying HulkBuster so much. Something of that scale must be really complex if they want to get it right, especially since it has to articulate. Wonder Woman on the other hand makes no sense, if they can do complex figures like all the Iron Mans, a breastplate and skirt shouldn't be a problem. Rubber body is probs what's delaying it imo

So you say it makes no sense and at the end say it's probably because of the rubber body :lol I agree that the new body is responsible for the delay or part of the reason. Also think they just have too much on their plate and their manufacturing facilities are operating at max capacity.

Back