1/6 Hot Toys BvS: Dawn of Justice-Wonder Woman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are they making a WW version or is this BvS version going to be it? Loved the film, want to pre-order this now [emoji38] :yess:
Speculations.. We are the masters of speculation here... :)

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Wow, just catching up to the news of the revision now. Don't think it looks as good as the Themyscira version, but I'm much happier with this than the original.

They should just throw hair on the Themyscira version and call it a day

Yeah, something about the hair on the training version is off. I think I'm just gonna get this one since it's practically the same version as the new film with a few alterations. I'm just imagining a glowing lasso like the custom light-up cathode lightsabers I've seen here and how awesome that'd be. The WW base though does look cooler.

I watch BvS ue for the second time. Ive never seen the theatrical version. I still dont think its great.

The Wonder Woman theme is killer though. I wish there was more music like that. It was mostly so understated.

The reveal scene of Batman was kinda strange to me. I feel like it could have been much better. CGI Batman hanging out in the corner and then scurrying across the ceiling was odd.

Cave troll Doomsday was super forgetable.

Making a big deal about Supermans death is lame. This isnt exclusive to this movie but i hate it when writers try to make you care about a death when you know they are going to be ressurected in the next film or book or comic.

Also I find it hard to believe Jared Leto Joker took out Jason.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Wow - I disagree with every point! :slap

I watch BvS ue for the second time. Ive never seen the theatrical version. I still dont think its great.

The Wonder Woman theme is killer though. I wish there was more music like that. It was mostly so understated.

The reveal scene of Batman was kinda strange to me. I feel like it could have been much better. CGI Batman hanging out in the corner and then scurrying across the ceiling was odd.

Cave troll Doomsday was super forgetable.

Making a big deal about Supermans death is lame. This isnt exclusive to this movie but i hate it when writers try to make you care about a death when you know they are going to be ressurected in the next film or book or comic.

Also I find it hard to believe Jared Leto Joker took out Jason.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Yikes, horrible :cuckoo:

Sorry not meaning you in general, but there is a massive Snyder-hate campaign on social media, who constantly post complete untruths, however people believe it sadly... you should see some of the disgusting stuff posted after Zack's recent terrible news.

Yeah people a re ragging on Snyder because Wonder Woman is a success, but he cast her and he helped write WW. :slap

[emoji106] [emoji106] [emoji106]
If the wallet permits, I shall, I am already starting to budget for the rest of the JL members and GL Hal (hopefully)

I remember hearing HT was making a Ryan Reynolds GL with lights...do you know anything about that? I'd love to see prototype or sketches!

Back to the figure...
Since we had been waiting such a long time..
Do you think Hot Toys will throw in any bonuses?
HOT10669.jpg

Yeah people a re ragging on Snyder because Wonder Woman is a success, but he cast her and he helped write WW. :slap

Well actually... the latest is that Snyder only helped write an earlier version of the script (back when McLaren was going to direct), and that the final story is mostly the work of Jenkins and Geoff Johns. Unfortunately they aren't able to get credit because of silly WGA rules.

For me, I am just glad that Zack decided to bring us this character in BvS and cast Gal..

For me, I am just glad that Zack decided to bring us this character in BvS and cast Gal..

:goodpost::lecture
Love him or hate him, Snyder brought this DCEU to life, and it's his vision that has guided it, good or bad.
Surely there will be corrections and course changes, but the foundations laid are his, and I am thankful for the uniqueness of the DCEU. I would hate to have two superhero universes that were alike in tone and execution.

So far, I think all of the casting has been great. I think Cavil is great as Superman.

I saw WW last night, and I NEED this figure immediately. It's a real shame that HT wasn't able to have her available by the film's release.

Just saw the movie, it's definitely the best DC movie. Gal was great, there's just something about her that is so charming. I'm ready for my figure now.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Just saw the movie, it's definitely the best DC movie. Gal was great, there's just something about her that is so charming. I'm ready for my figure now.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

But HT is not ready to send you your figure.. [emoji14]

I agree I think they really got the casting right with these characters. Gal, Henry, Ben, all perform great in their roles in my opinion. I do think WW is the best DC movie so far.

I really hope we get a Solo WW figure with brighter armor, maybe a different expression something like the new Training Armor figure. New shield, even include the cloak.

Well, i like Snyder!
I liked his DCEU movies.
Great choice for Cavill. The first time I saw this guy on The Tidors, I thought: this guy should be the next Supes.
Affleck? Awesome too!
Gadot is questionable, but tolerable.

All in all, great choices.

Still, even though I liked it won't stop me from having a critical viewpoint. He got most of it wrong. The tone is wrong, the costumes are... Well, interpretations of what he thought they should look like. If it were some generic superheroes, I'd grand Snyder a 9. Being Supes And Bats, my rating goes down to 6.5.

Writing this, I haven't seen WW and don't intend to before the BR release, so I may change my mind.

Back