1/6 Hot Toys BvS: Dawn of Justice - Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not peel, no. Not that I've heard at least. However, the suit may possibly fuse together at the armpits or elbows (if you have them bent).

The suit being fused at the armpits, or the foam armpit inserts now fused to the suit, is what I would be leery of with yours being that it's still sealed in the box, not getting any air, in a hot and humid environment.

I'd also be worried at this point of the red paint on the S glyph now being smudged a bit, having been pressed up against the plastic figure cover.

True, both of my MOS and BVS seem to have that sticky suit issue and the S starts to fade a little, so I have them both repainted.

Here is my repainted bvs superman.

_DSC0731-3.jpg

_DSC0759.jpg

True, both of my MOS and BVS seem to have that sticky suit issue and the S starts to fade a little, so I have them both repainted.

_DSC0731-3.jpg

_DSC0759.jpg

WOW! :clap His abs looks much more pronounced now and the S is so much better than the stock.

_DSC0731-3.jpg

_DSC0759.jpg
This color is incredible! Good job to the one who painted. Would you mind letting us know how much this cost of repaint?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

_DSC0731-3.jpg

_DSC0759.jpg

Because of an issue on the yellow area I will be repainting this figure too. Could you please tell me what paint did you use and which technique, by brush or airbrush. Thank you in advance for your reply!

WOW! :clap His abs looks much more pronounced now and the S is so much better than the stock.

If you don't mind me asking how much did that cost? I'm wondering where I can get this done I love that.

This color is incredible! Good job to the one who painted. Would you mind letting us know how much this cost of repaint?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Thanks to you all guys.

To answer your question of my cost.

I found a middle man to send my figures to China to get the job done.
It costs me around $200 including shipping.

Repaint + custom cape + figure body mods
According to the painter, body mods include some muscle trimming and enhancing plus both arms now can be posed closer to body and look more natural than stock.

Because of an issue on the yellow area I will be repainting this figure too. Could you please tell me what paint did you use and which technique, by brush or airbrush. Thank you in advance for your reply!
Ok.. Maybe I had not been messing around with my figure that much....
How did you put his arm so tight to the body???

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Hey guys new too SS. Caught the Hot Toys bug with the amazing photos I've seen on here of the bvs Batman.. I'm looking for bvs superman if anyone has one to sell. Doesn't have to be NIB can be just the figure! Appreciate any help!

i recently saw a post on facebook of a guy saying that his Sups had the orange stain on the chest from the glue. He had always had his figure on the box, so I went to check mine and ther it was the stain. Anyone else had the same problem and how you fix it?

Hey guys new too SS. Caught the Hot Toys bug with the amazing photos I've seen on here of the bvs Batman.. I'm looking for bvs superman if anyone has one to sell. Doesn't have to be NIB can be just the figure! Appreciate any help!

Welcome! Try going to the marketplace section in the Want to Buy section and posting your request as well. It is a great figure especially paired with Batman. I will be reposing my Supes with the Battle Damaged Armored Batman once he ships later in the year.

Welcome! Try going to the marketplace section in the Want to Buy section and posting your request as well. It is a great figure especially paired with Batman. I will be reposing my Supes with the Battle Damaged Armored Batman once he ships later in the year.

Thanks! I'll be on the look out. I picked up a Tony mei moded MOS for a good price from a memeber here so I'm definitely excited to have him! If I miss out on bvs supes I'll just wait for the JL version which is looking bad a$$ for sure!!

Thanks! I'll be on the look out. I picked up a Tony mei moded MOS for a good price from a memeber here so I'm definitely excited to have him! If I miss out on bvs supes I'll just wait for the JL version which is looking bad a$$ for sure!!

In my opinion, it's a must get.....
Really an amazing pair...
75f0612fdcdc36354b2cac67d53fa880.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

i recently saw a post on facebook of a guy saying that his Sups had the orange stain on the chest from the glue. He had always had his figure on the box, so I went to check mine and ther it was the stain. Anyone else had the same problem and how you fix it?

You're not the only one, it seems to be something pervasive. Go back and look at all the pictures in this thread and you'll see it's visible in most. Some worse than others, but for most, it seems like it's barely noticeable (mine included, although mine's more of a very slight goldish hue rather than orange).

I would imagine you'd have to repaint the suit to remedy it.

Back